by teacher: Adam Kulrich

Dear, Mayor,

I have a complaint about the construction going on in Candy Cane Park. The seniors yell and complain because me and my friends like to skate on the sidewalk and the little kids and parents are always in our way and it’s getting out of control. You have to make a decision before someone gets killed. I’m begging you to restore the park back to the way it was.

Sincerely,

Mini Mouse The Marshmallow Martian Named Martin (AKA Shmarshall)

I have lived for way too long,

Too think I have done no wrong.

I’ve always been last,

I’m done living in the past.

So now I can sing my song.

“See yeah later Bob.” Man working at the club takes a lot out of me. What should I do tonight? I wonder if Subway delivers. (Truck honks, then squeals) “OH NOOOO!!!” I yell. Dude what just happen? “Jim! You too? Bummer.”

If I had a million dollars I'd get as many cloths as possible and then I'd invite all my friends over for a bonfire:) After we get the fire started we all take as many cloths as they could carry into the fire and we'd watch it burn wile eating the food and telling jokes!!:D

Winter is my favorite time of year because you get to have snow ball fights with friends and build snowmen with your family. It’s also a season for giving and when I walk outside the wind bites at my face, the snow sparkles and the sound of kids laughing. It what makes me happy in the morning. The snow is cold on my hands as I make a snow ball but my sister tells me that the snow tastes like water. As far as I know water doesn’t have a taste.

My Sandwich has bacon, ham, corn beef, pickles and black olives. It smells so good with all the different meat. It tastes even better because of everything that was put in it. It sounds like your walking on leaves when you take a bite. It tastes crunchy from the pickles and black olives yet smooth from the meat. It is so good I can’t really describe it you’ll have to go to SUBWAY and get one to see what I mean Trust me it’s really good.

Dear mom I did great on my report card,the reason why i have assinments missing is because me and my friends were bored so we set our work on fire. I know now that wwe shouldn't have done that but the teacher was making us mad it's not our fault. He wouldn't stop giving us homework and yelling at everyone for no reason. So a whole bunch of us burned our work at a bonfire, everyone in the class took there home work and never did it!! Sorry because well i was bored that night and he made me mad plus i loved to watch them burn.

P.S please don't make me leave

love

Sarah

I’m thankful for my friends Keiza, Julia, Mikhayla for making my day a whole lot better when I’m feeling sad or down and my family for being there when I need them. I’m also thankful for Stephenie Meyer because with out her twilight series I wouldn’t be reading that much and I also wouldn’t get to enjoy a really good book. That’s what I’m thankful for.

Article posted August 29, 2008 at 08:46 PM GMT • comment • Reads 46

On Sunday April 25th six convicts escaped from the Regina jail one was recaptured.

On Wensday April 27th a possible tornado hit about 35 kilometers north of Prince Albert. Which was responsible for flipping a trailer and injuring 6 people in the process? Two local schools were hit as well thankfully no students were hurt.

my island fox report

The Island fox is an endangered animal it only lives on the channle islands the population has decrease over the last few years.This is a baby island fox!!An island fox only weighs 3-6lbs but stands it's ground to protect it's territory.Go To [LINK] and watch the video of an island fox protecting it's territory. The Island Fox was nearly extinct from Golden Eagles,parasites and disease. So in order to know more about them call and ask friends of the island fox if they can come to your school or community group so we can learn more about how we can help save the island fox!! From 1993 to 1999 the National Park Service montiord the population of the fox on San Miguel Ever summer foxes were caught and tagged. With a number so the scientists could moniter each fox individualy.The park Biologists estimated that in 1994 there were over 400 island foxes on San Miguel but by 1995 an alarming decline had begun. With each passing year fewer foxes were trapped in the monitoring grids. At the same time park rangers and visitors reported seeing less live foxes and more fox skeletons and carcasses. By 1998 San Miguel had only a few dozen. The National Park Services Biologists were looking for answers so in the fall of 1998. The biologists intiated a radio telemetry study of island foxes on San Miguel to determin causes of morality. The biologists tracked 15 radiocollared foxes from 1998-1999 5 were believed to be killed from golden eagles and 2 died from other causes.

by Sarah Marshall