Copyright (c) 2014 by Andrey Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Andrey -- Blogmeister

Room 2

We are a class of 11 and 12 year olds from Auckland, New Zealand

by Andrey

teacher: Room 2

Article posted June 22, 2007 at 02:39 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 153

STUFF I HATE!!!

Fish

Annoying people

worms

Coachroaches

Dirty things

Oysters

Barbie dolls

Loud noises

Golf

Classical music

Easy listening music

Rain

Singing

Gardens

Article posted June 22, 2007 at 12:53 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 42

TITLE: Space demons

AUTHOR: Gillian Rubinstein

AMOUNT OF PAGES: 213

RATING OUT OF 10: 4

SUMMARY: This story is about how a boy who gets a present from his dad. Its a Japanese game called space demons. it gets really addicting, and four kids will have to play the game for real.

OPINION: I didnt really enjoy this book, I thought it was quite boring.

Article posted June 15, 2007 at 03:12 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 49

This term, our topic was explorers of the pacific. We had to get into groups and make a power-point presentation and present it later. Our group found it hard to find information, because we couldn’t find anything in the library, and random things appeared when we looked on www.google.com, and it took ages to find info. Doing a lot of researching, I found out that you need to put in the right key-words when you are searching on search engines. I learnt a lot of things about explorers while researching. Some things I found out were that Captain James Cook was sent by the Royal Society to find the transit of Venus. I found it really easy to work with the people in my group because we worked together really well and we hardly ever argued with each other. Our presentation didn’t go all that well, because we didn’t we much time to practise, and everyone in our group was nervous, and our slide-show was long, and I think lots of people got bored. Things I would definitely work on next time we do something like this is make my presentation a bit shorter and have more simple information.

THE BLOGGERNATOR!!!