Copyright (c) 2014 by Zachi Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Zachi -- Blogmeister

Room 2

We are a class of 11 and 12 year olds from Auckland, New Zealand

by Zachi

teacher: Room 2

Infolink reflection 06/21/07
Sports 06/01/07
Global Warming 05/30/07
This is me 05/30/07

Article posted June 22, 2007 at 03:06 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 33

Reflection – Infolink

Research Process

What parts of this did you find hard? I found getting all the information hard because most of the websites didn’t have the information I wanted and some of them had nothing.

What did you learn about being a researcher? That you have to write the right key word to get the information that you want.

What did you learn about Explorers in the Pacific? I learned that captions preserved the meat by putting salt over it if they didn’t have salt they would put spices on the meat when it got rotten.

How do you feel you worked with your other group members?We worked well together we had some disagreements but we worked it out

How do you feel you worked with your other group members?

How you do you feel your presentation went? I don’t think it went to well because it seemed quiet boring.

What would you do differently next time? I would put more animation’s and get a bit more information.

Article posted June 1, 2007 at 06:00 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 34

Karate is my favorite sport last year I got up to my fourth fight and lost. I play basketball as well. I've played ice hockey as well for a year. I've done tennies, wind surfing. I like to play football, soccer, rugby and baseball. What sports do you like to play?

Article posted May 30, 2007 at 09:33 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 35

I saw the movie "An Inconvenienant Truth" it's a movie about global warming. It worries me and really freaks me out to think about it. Because if you just see the movie you will see how much land will be underwater in just 50 years or less.If just half of Antartica melted and half of Greenland melted.I recommend you see the movie.

Article posted May 30, 2007 at 09:10 AM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 32

My name is Zachi and I am 11. I am very athletic and my favorite sport is karate. I'm a yellow belt green tip and I am competing in the tournament this year. I also play bascketball. I like to read and my favorite author is R.L.STINE I like his Goosbumps series the best.My favorite movie is The Mask.