Copyright (c) 2014 by Saxon Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Saxon -- Blogmeister

What I like.

Room 2

We are a class of 11 and 12 year olds from Auckland, New Zealand

by Saxon

teacher: Room 2

Article posted August 9, 2007 at 06:00 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 80

The other day our class did speeches and my speech was about the Dung beetle and it was also about poop and their habbatat.When I was saying my speech was really really nervous.

When the other people in my class said their speeches the wernt nervous one little bit they said their speech with confidence.

if I could change my speech I would only change a few little things that would go with the speech really well like I would describe what they look like because I didn't say what they look like in my speech at all so that would be my first big big change.The other change I would make I still don't really know but when I do rember what they are ill blog it.

Article posted July 17, 2007 at 12:38 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 44

Questions and Answers.

Q How do people get cerebral pausly?

A People get cerebral from eirly birth and from

brain problems.

Q I's there a cure for this?

A people have been trying to make a cure but only some worked.

Q What could we do to help?

A We could play with them so they don't feel alone.

By Saxon.

Article posted June 22, 2007 at 02:51 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 39

Reflection-info link research process.

What parts of this did you find hard?

I found that getting the info was hard because my group and I couldn’t find a diary for Captain James Cook. When we did the slide it was a bit hard because it wasn’t finished fully.

What did you learn about being a researcher? I thought that it was pretty fun being a researcher because we as a group had fun.

What did you learn about Explorers in the Pacific? I learnt that they put salt over there meat.

How do you feel you worked with your other group members? I felt that someone in our group could have done more.

How you do you feel your presentation went? Well I thought that it went pretty well.

What would you do differently next time? I wouldn’t do many other changes to our info link.

Article posted June 22, 2007 at 01:56 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 48

Ninja!

Article posted June 21, 2007 at 05:13 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 38

Title of book: Robin Hood.

Author: Archie Oliver.

Year of publication: adaptation 2004.

Number of pages: 177.

Rating out of ten:8

Genre:

Appropriate age group for readers:8-13.

A summary of the book (without giving away too much information): In the book Robin Hood is considered as being an outlaw because he shoots one of the kings deer with an arrow and kills it. Only the kings men are allowed to kill the deer.

My Opinion of the book: Well I think that the book is pretty cool and is interesting because you are trying to figure out if he is a outlaw or a good guy. My attention was held from the begining to the end.

Article posted June 8, 2007 at 08:21 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 44

My Hobbies are running, riding, playing with Lego, making model jets and cars. I like Bob Marly songs or other reggae music. I also like Spider man movies, Star Wars movies, Harry Potter movies or any other Good movies that are worth seeing. I also like playing video games.

Article posted June 8, 2007 at 06:00 AM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 53

Yo my name is saxon as you know I am eleven years old I have a sister called Ruby she is thirteen years old so that makes me her little brother.

On July the fith I am turning twelve. My dad lives in Australia so in september Ruby and I are Going to go to Australia for ten days I cant wait because we don't see him very much thats why im so exited.

Article posted May 31, 2007 at 06:05 AM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 44

On Sunday May 19th ,thousands of dollars worth of damage has been caused to plants. Many of the plants were completely destroyed and others may not suvive. They have also caused damage to seats these cost $2000 each to replace.

I thought that it was senseless that they did it for no reson what so ever. I enjoy going to those gardens because there is so much to see. I hope that every thing is fixed so we all can enjoy the botanic gardens.

Homework by Saxon

Article posted May 30, 2007 at 02:46 AM GMT0 • comment (5) • Reads 40

Hi my name is Saxon and I recently saw Spider Man 3. My favourite part in the movie is when Harry Osborn as Green Goblin throws a bomb at the sand man and then you see him flying out of nowhere with more bombs.

A funny part in the movie is when Peter is walking out of a shop dancing. Another part in the movie is when he is an alien spiderman and the alien goo comes off him and falls onto someone else and that person turns into Vennom!yet another villian.

This is a action packed jaw dropping movie. I would rate it 4 stars out of 5! CHECK IT OUT, YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO.

I am Saxon and I am eleven years old and I am turning twelve in July the fith and I might see Transformers.