Copyright (c) 2014 by Chantelle Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Chantelle -- Blogmeister

Room 2

We are a class of 11 and 12 year olds from Auckland, New Zealand

by Chantelle

teacher: Room 2

Article posted August 8, 2007 at 10:13 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 105

My school speech was about Hip Hop dancing.I chose this topic because i do hip hop dancing and since I do, I thought I would have much more to write and to talk about. When i got up in front of our class and started talkind i felt nervous. I kenw it wasnt gonna be hard but i still tried my best.

When i do my speech next time I think I`ll need to speak slower and maybe even louder.

I`m not quite sure why we do speeches at St Thomas`s school maybe its because we can then expand our vocabulary and improve our confidence talking in front of a croud.

Article posted July 29, 2007 at 10:40 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 48

OMG I have no idea what I`m going to be doing in 10 years, I think im going to start traveling round the world with my best freind Oli thats if we have enough money if not I`m probably going to open up my own shop so that I do earn some money.

By the time im 21 i think my dad would have bought me my own black convertable so that i can drive to places without having to catch the bus.

Oh yeah i just remembered i think me and Oli are going to either build our own house or buy one.

My life is going to be so awesome=http://=http://=http://!!

Article posted July 17, 2007 at 12:38 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 43

Rick has a disablity called cerabral palsy. He is unable to walk or talk. Rick and his father co mpete in triathalons,mrathons and Ironmans, together they are team Hoyt. Rick has to use a computer to communicate with people. Rick and his father have competed in more than 950 races including 25 Boston marathons and six Ironmans. It seens to be that Rick and his father never give up.

Rick seems to have a very strong personality and never gives up. I think if Rick didn`t have a father like this then he wouldn`t like he is today.

Article posted July 9, 2007 at 02:09 AM GMT0 • comment (9) • Reads 47

If i got granted 3 wishes i would:

1- wish for all the money in the world

2- wish to design my own house

3- wish to fly around the whole world

Article posted July 6, 2007 at 07:58 AM GMT0 • comment (4) • Reads 41

I've been dancing since i was eight years old. Ive always liked hip hop. When i was eight i did it at the YMCA but then it got boring so i decided to join a group that was a bit more competative so i now do it for dance express in pakaranga.I practise on a tuesday night from 5:45 till 7pm. At the end of the year the whole of dance express, including jazz and hip hop put on a big performance and perform up to 6 dances per group. People from 5 and up will be performing in this show. I am in the 12 to 15 year old one. I love dancing and i am willing to carry on till i am old enough to teach my own class!

Article posted June 22, 2007 at 03:12 AM GMT0 • comment (5) • Reads 53

Name: Chantelle

Nickname: Shony

Fav song: Nasty girl, By Nitty

fav girls names: Katie, Ashley and Shinae

fav boys names: Josh and Jordan

fav movie: Step up, Stomp the yard

fav actor: Oralando Bloom

fav colour: hot pink

fav singers:Fegie,akon,chirs brown

Article posted June 20, 2007 at 07:38 AM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 46

My book is called Lucky for some by Fleur Beale.

-Year of publication: 2002

-Rating: 8 out of 10

-Genre: fiction

-age group for readers: 9 and up

Summary

- Lacey Turner is a city girl. The idea of leaving her city life of friends, dancing lessons, school and hairdressers to live in a broken down house in the country is a nightmae. wht does the country have to offer a girl like her.

My opinion of the book:

- I think this book is really interesting and reccomend it for most out there that enjoy reading!

Article posted June 19, 2007 at 10:26 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 49

I am me because I like to play Netball.

I am me because I like sports.

I am me because I like lollies,

I am me because I like to go shopping.

I am me because I like haning out with my friends.

I am me because I like chocolate.

I am me because this is how I was born.

I am me because I am cool.

Article posted June 15, 2007 at 03:18 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 40

RESEARCH PROCESS

The bit I found hard was probably finding the pictures because most of them were all the same.

Unfortunately I wasn’t there to research with my group because at first I was with Arnna but she went away for awhile. I then joined Olis group and by then they had finished doing there research.

I learnt that Abel Tasman found New Zealand but didn’t claim it because he thought it wasn’t worth anything.

I think me and my group worked really well together even though I was only there to set out and do the presentation.

I think our presentation went all right but the only thing was that we didn’t really practise what we were meant to be saying so it didn’t really work out that well.

Article posted June 10, 2007 at 04:55 AM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 51

I go 2 a school called St Thomas`s in Auckland. We have a pool, 25 classrooms, over 650 students. We have children from 5 years to 13 years, a tuck shop, 2 big playgrounds an 1 small one.The people at my school are nice they r hardly ever mean.I have been going 2 this school since i was 5 years old, next year will be my last year going to this school after that i`ll b going 2 Glendowie College like most of my friends.