Copyright (c) 2014 by Brittany Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Brittany -- Blogmeister

Room 2

We are a class of 11 and 12 year olds from Auckland, New Zealand

by Brittany

teacher: Room 2

Thanks a lot 07/15/07
Back to school 07/14/07
music art 05/22/07

Article posted July 15, 2007 at 08:56 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 73

Hi everybody I just want to thank everybody that has commented on my blog. It's really been cool and that I cant wait to hear from more people and comment on their blogs. Because bloging is really cool.

Article posted July 14, 2007 at 08:26 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 37

Hey holidays are over and its time to go back to school. Some of you are dreading going back to school but think of all the cool things about school like seeing your friends and PE and things you like.I really like holidays but I also really like school but it will feel a little strange after the holidays so I am getting back in the habit by writing this blog. I had a great holiday I went to Christchurch and saw my Nana and I had a lot of fun. I would like to say hi to room 13 if you read this and I would like to hear from you guys about what you think about going back to school and what you did in the holidays. PS to every one reading this I hope you all had great holidays.

Article posted May 22, 2007 at 10:44 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 38

hey everybody room 2 has been doing really diffrent art I will tell you. first we had listen to a peice of music with our eyes shut they we had to draw how we felt i felt like i was on a beach seeing people dance it was cool then we sent some time painting what we saw i thougt mine was ok if you have done something like this tell me