Copyright (c) 2014 by basketballbrokh9 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
basketballbrokh9 -- Blogmeister

-

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by basketballbrokh9 teacher: Rob Jacklin

This is one of my favorite christean songs. I hear it every morning on the radio. Chris August is a very talented musicean and can make great songs! This is the one of the only songs that i wouldnt mind to hear over and over again. I enjoy listening to this song every time I hear it.

The "trike" is a useful tool that can help in many different options. The Google Earth created this a few years ago. It is a three wheeled vehicle. Further more they should use this more when it gets out in the open. The future of the trike will be huge. The trike will be a bigger tool when people get to know of it. It will be a usful tool because of it ability of seeing street veiw. One day they will hopefully make a trike for underwaer street veiw. They should include different modes and features for the trike that would capture pictures.

On the weekend of 2-19-11 the boys 6th grade had a basketball tournement. Our first game we won by thirty pionts and we were happy about. We had two games to go. The next game we won again by 10 pionts, we couldnt wait untill the last game, the championship game! We were facing the 5th graders of the same school we were so we knew they had to be good. At the end of all of this we ended up winning the entire tournement and we beat the 5th grades by 3 pionts! We had a great time and couldnt wait untill our up coming season games!