THE REAL TIGER WOODS

Mrs. Vicki's Computer Classes use cutting edge technologies, wikis, blogs, and RSS feeds to learn about computer science, computer software, keyboarding, accounting, graphic design, and so much more!

teacher: Vicki A Davis

i think that people do control the future of communicating on computers. If we do not do it now and come up with stuff to do, then the people in the future will not know what to do with computers.

There are any different kinds of equipment used in golf course management such as spraying equipment, mowing equipment, renovation equipment, utility vehicle, and irrigation. Those are the most commonly used things on every golf course. They also use a device that hooks up to the front of a golf cart and one drives over the golf balls and it picks them up of the driving range.

Their are many different types of equipment for modern day golf courses such as Mowing Equipment, Utility vehicles, Spraying Equipment, Renovation and Utility Equipment, Turf Cultivation, and Irrigation. The equipment I just listed are the main types of equipment used in golf course management and they are the very basic necessities for a golf course.

An Apparatus help managers of golf courses in many different ways. The apparatus includes a computing mechanism that performs calculation steps needed to determine the golf game scores and also manages the transfer and storage of the various communications. In addition it extracts and saves information pertaining to the use of the course and its services for course management to use in accounting, planning and course improvement tasks.

Golf course management has many different new technologies. One of the technologies is the new GPS systems used on golf courses all over the world. They use GPS systems to see where a golf cart might be on the golf course, the measurements to the green from a certain point on the course. The GPS systems also include integrated dash view or roof view GPS screen, widescreen/flat screen display, Dynamic hole zoom, integrated car control, multiple event advertising, full tournament leader board.

The GPS systems allow golfers to order beverage and food from the cart, which improves pace of play and increases food and beverage sales. Staff can send warning messages to individual or all golfers. Staff responds to emergency requests from golfers and dispatch assistance to their exact location. Golfers send and receive messages using the GPS screen and control panel. Staff send and receive messages - and view exact car locations - from the management computer or from any car on the course.

How Bout Them Dawgs!! I am a really big dawgs fan, but even though i did have much faith in them against Auburn them dawgs pulled it out. The auburn quarterback had more passing yards to #25 on uga then he did to his own recievers.

Phishing, it is a way that people get passwords or credit card information from either emails or instant messaging. Some even receive it over the phone. So that means that people are going to have start being more careful of who they let know their personal information and how they give it out.Between October 2004 and June 2005 their were over 15000 Phishing incidents reported. Some phishers may act as and look just like a company that you may deal with and as you for your password or card number because they lost it. Even though it is not true and is not really the company most people are not able to tell a difference between the two.

GISA wrestling!I started wrestling 2 yrs ago this yr will be my 3rd year wrestling. I love wrestling even though I don't like the singlets that we have to wear. My first year I made it to the state open tournament and I got first in the state open tournament. Last year I won the A-AA state torunament.

We should not call people machines. Do we call with robotic arms or legs machines or computers? I dont know if other people do but I surely don't and O dont think that other people should either. They should be treated the same as other people.

We have played 4 football games and we are 3-1 this season so far and we are 1-0 in the reagon schedule. We have just started our region schedule and we have six more region games to go in the regular season schedule. It would be really awesome if we could win the rest of our games and then go win state. We have not won state in football since 2000 and 2001 when we went back to back state champs. That was a while ago and I really think that we have a really good chance to at least make it to state semi finals if we don't win state. My goal in my high school career is to win state in every sport I played at least once in my high school career.

I love to play golf and plan to be a pro golfer when i get out of high school and college. I also plan on beating tiger woods.