Copyright (c) 2014 by Alba Bu Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Alba Bu -- Blogmeister

Alba's blog

2nd ESO D 2010

2nd ESO A, B, C and D are classes of grade 8 . They are students at "IES Vil·la Romana", a secondary school in La Garriga (Barcelona, Spain). They are learning English as a foreing language. They will practice their speaking and writing. They'd like to communicate to students around the world. This is the first year they're going to use this blog.

by Alba Bu

teacher: Mercè Barrull

Article posted February 23, 2011 at 08:13 AM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 71

Article posted February 2, 2011 at 08:29 AM GMT0 • comment (4) • Reads 36

The Parc dels Pinetons is a big park in la Garriga. It's near La Sati and the Pinetons School is near to it. In the park there are 200 pines, a bar, a petanque court, a barbacue area, a picnic area and an area for the youngest. In the park you can see some mountains and the Congost river. This park is open seven days a week and the entrance is free. It's an special park because there is a lot of shade to sit down here.

Article posted April 26, 2010 at 08:02 AM GMT0 • comment (4) • Reads 48

Click here to comment on this Voki.

Article posted April 19, 2010 at 07:53 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 35

Every day I... Wake up at seven o'clock and I get up at five past seven.I always go to the toilet and I get dressed. Then I eat breakfast and brush my hair. I go to school and always eat my sandwich at eleven o'clock.

I get out of class and come home. I have lunch and come back to school at three o'clock.

At home, I always do my homework, but before I have a snak.

Sometimes I use my computer and send some e-mails. I listen to music and sometimes I call a friend.

Then I take a shower and dry my hair. I have dinner and wacth TV at nine o'clock.I often read a book and go to sleep.

Hi, my name is Alba Bu and I'm 13 years old. I live in la Garriga. I'm Spanish but I live in Catalonia. In my free time I like going to de swimmingpool, playing computer games, reading adventure books and meeting my friends. My favourite colour is yellow, but I like blue, pink, orange and green too. My favourite foof are chicken with chips and rice with tomatoe. My favourite sports are badminton, swimming football and going cycling.