Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. Markwart Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mrs. Markwart -- Blogmeister

-

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

by Mrs. Markwart

ATHABASCA SCHOOL
LEADER POST
BEST PRACTICES
Digital Story Telling- Canoeing
Podcasting
Regina Public Schools
Funbrain
Cool Math 4 Kids
TELEMIRACLE
Australia - Ms. Ruskin's class
South Paris Classroom
New Zealand - Mrs. Kelso
Australia- Mrs. Lowe's Class
Jo Cool Cyber Tour
Connaught School
Mr. Daunis - Bridgeport -CT
Mr. Gonzalez's Class
LearningPlus
Cassidy
Dragon Bloggers
The 743 Blog Spot Mrs. Lubich's Class
Mrs Lowe's Area 11 Bloggers
Ms. Gidinski's class - B.C.
Ms. Casey's Class
Ms Smith's Class
Mrs. Seymour's 5/6 Class
One Million Acts of Green
Ms. Wood's Class
Ms Josephson's Class

Article posted April 12, 2010 at 10:40 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 79

Article posted October 26, 2009 at 11:41 PM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 87

I hope you are enjoying this session

Article posted August 28, 2009 at 05:22 AM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 91

Hello Dear Students!

It is hard to believe that the summer holidays are over and that we are all back at school. I miss you all too! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday. I am glad that you are having a great start to the new year! I am sure that you will love being in Mr A's class. Remember to work hard and give it your best! Please keep in touch and do not hestitate to e-mail!

Take care,

Mrs. M

Article posted April 24, 2009 at 04:03 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 129

Hello Class,

Happy Earth Day!

While you watch the video clips below I challenge you to create a list of wishes that you have for Earth. There are many wonderful things taking place on Earth but there are also many detrimental acts that are destroying our Earth. In the second video Severn Suzuki addressed the United Nations with her concerns about Earth and challenged them to think differently. I want you to take your list of wishes for the Earth and transform then into a persuasive letter addressed to the United Nations. In your letter I want you to explain your concerns, wishes and why you feel change is important. Be sure to give reasons for your concerns as that will put forth a better argument for change and make your letter more persuasive.

I can't wait to read your letters.

Mrs. M.

Article posted April 7, 2009 at 08:22 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 54

Please check out the fabulous speeches that the grade 6/7 students wrote for their school oratory competition. They did a fantastic job and I am really proud of them.

Kim Markwart

Over the past couple of months we have been studying how to build self-confidence and communication skills. Upon completion of this Health unit we developed cartoons to demonstrate some of the things we have studied. Please visit the link below to check out our cartoons. The students thoroughly enjoyed making their cartoons and demonstrating their newly found knowledge. Their cartoons have fantastic messages!

Mrs. Markwart

Hello Students,

After watching the movie Express, I am sure that you would agree that there were many messages that were portrayed in the movie. Those messages are ones that we can apply to our everyday lives and our future. I would like to hear three to five key messages that stood out to you and explain how you can apply those messages to your life and the life of others.

I hope you enjoyed the movie.

Mrs. Markwart

Article posted January 23, 2009 at 01:45 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 65

In class we have been discussing self-confidence and the successes in our lives. We created "Success So Far..." lifelines to help us recognize the success we have experienced thus far in our lives. There are many factors that have contributed to each of us being successful and confident.

After completing your "Success So Far" lifelines, I would like you to answer the following questions:

What do you think is your biggest success?

What did you learn from this success?

What role did other people especially family members, have in this success?

"Why do some people always see beautiful skies and grass and lovely flowers and incredible human beings, while others are hard pressed to find anything or any place that is beautiful?"

Leo Buscaglia

Author

After viewing 44th president's inauguration speech, what elements of the speech stood out to you and why?

Do you agree that we are all responsible in building a united world? Why or why not?

What can you do to assist in building hope and unity of all generations to come?

Alumni 07/08
Grade 3/4 Reading Group
Grade 6/7

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com Locations of visitors to this page