Conditions of Use
4. What can you do, as a student of our school, to help put a stop to bullying?
1) Bullying is damaging somebody whether it be their reputation, body, or mind.
2) Cyber bullying (damaging someone's reputation online), physical bullying (beating someone up), or teasing somebody and damaging their feelings are all considered bullying.
3) This person can confide in a friend or better, tell a responsible adult.
4) You can start off not bullying people. If you are the friend, you can tell an adult. You can stand up by your friends side.
Article posted March 8, 2012 at 07:46 PM •
comment • Reads 185
see all articles