Conditions of Use
response to *Save the drama for your mama*
some facts that I didn't know are:
- The word theater means a “place for seeing”
- Prehistoric hunters acted out stories about their hunting expeditions.
- Theater buildings were not permitted throughout Europe during medieval times
- traveling players, known as minstrels, kept the theater alive along with acrobats, puppeteers, jugglers and storytellers.
- During an Easter Sunday service, priests acted out the meaning of the holy day to help teach people who could not read.
Article posted May 4, 2012 at 08:32 AM •
comment • Reads 89
see all articles