Copyright (c) 2014 by km Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
km -- Blogmeister

Div 6 Grade 4-5

This is a place for students from grades 4 - 7 to write about their research projects, book club book reviews and to learn to use 21st Century technology skills. It is an invitation to see what students in my library research classes are researching, learning and sharing. We learn from positive, constructive feedback not negative criticism. Please notice our successes, not our mistakes.

by km

teacher: Mrs. C. Martin

Soccer 06/12/12
Earth Hour 03/27/12
Co-Co's Choco Match 01/03/12
Web Cafe' 11/08/11

Earth Hour

This is my first blog for the student blogging challenge and it is about Earth Hour. For Earth Hour I am going to make poster's and hand them out to my friends. I'm also going to turn off all the lights in my house and unplug anything that needs power. It's going to be so much fun I can't wait!! I hope everyone turns off their lights. Have a good Earth Hour! What are you doing for Earth Hour?

Article posted March 27, 2012 at 12:09 PM • comment • Reads 36 • see all articles