Copyright (c) 2014 by km Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
km -- Blogmeister

Div 6 Grade 4-5

This is a place for students from grades 4 - 7 to write about their research projects, book club book reviews and to learn to use 21st Century technology skills. It is an invitation to see what students in my library research classes are researching, learning and sharing. We learn from positive, constructive feedback not negative criticism. Please notice our successes, not our mistakes.

by km

teacher: Mrs. C. Martin

Soccer 06/12/12
Earth Hour 03/27/12
Co-Co's Choco Match 01/03/12
Web Cafe' 11/08/11

I am writing about soccer because it teaches you that you need to fight for what you want.I LOVE SOCCER it's the best sport you could play. I like to play forward because that's how you score goals. Also it's not all about winning so if you're on a winning streak then you lose don't be sad. So if you play soccer or any sport it's not all about winning so just have fun and cheer on your team.

This is my first blog for the student blogging challenge and it is about Earth Hour. For Earth Hour I am going to make poster's and hand them out to my friends. I'm also going to turn off all the lights in my house and unplug anything that needs power. It's going to be so much fun I can't wait!! I hope everyone turns off their lights. Have a good Earth Hour! What are you doing for Earth Hour?

What I learned on Co-Co's Choco Match is to NEVER give out your information before you read the privacy policy. Why because they might sell it to other companies. Also NEVER give out personal information because someone could just be pretending to be a kid and come and steal you. Anyone be making a site. I'm glad I now know these things.

What I Learned on Web Café

On the Web Café I learned many things. I learned to NEVER go on gambling sites when you are not an adult. I also learned that a bank will NEVER contact you by e-mail. If you click on a bad link you might download a virus. The last thing I learned is that if you go on a website that encourages you to hate or hurt some one log off and tell a parent or a teacher. I am happy I know ways to keep me safe on the intenet.