Copyright (c) 2014 by SF Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
SF -- Blogmeister

Blueberry Pie

by SF teacher: Mrs. B (Grade 5 - 2011-2012)

Article posted January 4, 2012 at 10:11 PM GMT+2 • comment (2) • Reads 132

As we left the city "Castellon" and  we went to Barcelona to celebrate NEW YEAR. We stayed there three nights and enjoyed. The first day we stayed in the hotel while my mom and dad had dinner. I took care of my baby sister and younger sister, and waited until my baby sister slept. Me and my younger sister ordered food to the room and ate. The first morning we had breakfast in the lobby, and went to the room until lunch time. We had lunch in Hard Rock cafe then we went to the room and slept so we can celebrate New Year. It was 9:30 and it was time to go . We arrived to the club and sat in our table. The clock stricked twelve  so we took our hats and masks and the things that we had and celebrated.  We returned to the room and let the babysitter go. The second morning we went to the lobby to have breakfast and went to the room until it was lunch time we went to a restaurant named el Kiosko,a nd went to watch a magic show. We went back to the room and waited for the babysitter to come because my parents went to eat dinner we ordered food, played, and did some facepainting until it was time to sleep. The last day we had breakfast and left to "Castellon". Our trip was over. We enjoyed this vacation I hope we do the same again.

Article posted November 21, 2011 at 06:37 PM GMT+2 • comment (2) • Reads 154

Hi everyone. How is school? I miss you, 5D....If anyone has Skype please comment on my blog and tell me your Skype name so I can add you. Bye I hope you give me your answer soon.... I hope I see you early this year.

Article posted November 7, 2011 at 11:06 PM GMT+2 • comment (4) • Reads 145

On Friday, we had to go to the assembly room so we can know who is the certificate of the week. We reached the assembly and sat on a chair. All the teachers were saying the names of the certificate of the week until it was our teacher's turn. She was standing in front of the whole school saying, "This student that I picked in my class is a girl who arrived a couple of days ago. I will hand the certificate of the week to Samar." So I got happy, because I just arrived to the school. I ran in the stage to sit in my place and I got so happy. That was how I won the certificate of the week.

Article posted October 29, 2011 at 03:29 PM GMT+2 • comment (12) • Reads 65

Tonight, 29 October 2011, we are traveling to Spain. My dad said that we are going to have fun. I really want to go, but at the same time I do not want to go. Our plane is at 5:30 A.M, and have to be in the airport at 3:30 A.M. I am going to miss school, class, and especially my teacher, "Mrs. Coffey."

Article posted October 24, 2011 at 02:19 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 104

On an evening, before the sunset, Coach Wissam told me to organize grade five A and D. I organized the classes and said, “If you are interested in looking at the sunset, meet with Coach Wissam after fifteen minutes.” As time went by, and fifteen minutes passed, we went to sit. The sunset was yellowish and it changed each minute.

The color was yellowish and it started to turn purple, blue, and orange. I could see the sun and I felt hot. As butterflies, bees, and grasshoppers were passing around us, I heard the bees buzzing around me. Clouds were grey, and grey meant that it was going to rain the second night. The sun was gone, but the light wasn’t gone yet. We started to wonder why the light didn’t go. When the sun was gone, Coach Wissam told us that it’s still sunny in Spain, and sets at nine and a half.

We had so much fun that I wanted to see the sun set again, because the colors were so nice. After the sunset, we went back to our tents , and had fun.

Article posted October 23, 2011 at 03:01 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 62

I woke up in the morning, 22/10/2011, and waited until my mom woke up. Then I went to get dressed. I was excited because my cousins, my cousin’s friends, and my mom's friends were coming. They came from Tripoli and that is why I was excited. They reached Beirut and went directly to Dunes. We followed them and went to Roadster Diner to eat lunch. After lunch we went to watch the movie Lion King. Nineteen people were with us, and when we went to bring popcorn we told the man that we needed nineteen bags of popcorn. He was surprised, because he didn't see our group when we went inside the cinema. We were two or three whole groups.

After two hours we went to Frizzy and stayed there for two hours and a half. We did science and make-up. Finally it was time to go, so we had to leave our cousins. They went back to Tripoli, but later they called me and told me they had a lot of fun. I enjoyed this day and I love my cousins........

Article posted October 14, 2011 at 02:13 PM GMT+2 • comment (1) • Reads 97

On Monday, we were heading to Deir al Qamar for a camping trip. After one hour, we arrived and we had snack, which was cake and juice. Our teacher told us to have a meeting so we can learn how to set up a tent. In the meeting we sat on the floor which was covered with pine. After the meeting, we went to bring our tents and set up the tents for the night. Setting up the tent was so good and a nice activity which I enjoyed. We finished setting up the tents, and had to go hiking. We walked for eight miles and I got so exhausted and I was tired. I was exhausted because my bottle was done. We arrived to our tents and ate lunch which was penne a la Wissam. When we were done eating we had time to rest for thirty minutes. We went to the other side of the camping area and played the game of Capture the Flag. It was six and a half, so we ate dinner which was sandwich tawouk with garlic. We went to sit around the bonfires and sat and said stories. As time went by, we went to our tents so we can sleep. The next morning we played games and it was time to go back to school so we can go home.

Article posted October 12, 2011 at 03:44 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 53

My dog is named Stella, and she is five years. We had her for five years, and she gave birth. She gave birth to nine puppies, and we sold them and kept only one in my dad’s office. My dog is yellow and brownish and has brown hair.

Article posted October 7, 2011 at 08:21 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 58

My name is Samar and I am 10 years old. My sister was born in Spain. My dad, mom, baby sister and I are from Lebanon. I speak Arabic a lot, because in our school we used to talk Arabic. In the summer vacation we travel in my dad’s boat. I love singing and dancing. My favorite sports are tennis, basketball, and swimming. In P.E., I love to play dodge ball and do gymnastics.

Article posted October 7, 2011 at 11:42 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 65

In the summer vacation, we went to Cyprus and Turkey. We swam and had a lot of fun. The main reason was because we traveled in my dad’s boat. We had a lot of fun, because we kept on moving from city to city. We traveled a lot, but we had a lot of fun especially with my family including my baby sister.

Article posted October 7, 2011 at 11:21 AM GMT+2 • comment (1) • Reads 79

I have a dog named Stella.

I have a house in Spain.

I lived in Spain (Castellion for six years).

I like swimming.

I am a reading fan.

I love Spain.

I love Barcelona’s Football team.  

Article posted October 6, 2011 at 05:42 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 60

I love to visit :

1. Spain

2. America

3. Paris

4. Cyprus

5. Turkey

Article posted October 6, 2011 at 02:33 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 63

I watch Disney Channel, Star Academy, MBC 3 and, LBC international. The reason that I watch the movies is because Cartoon Network, Disney Channel and, MBC 3 are for my age and LBC has some movies that are for my age..........

Article posted October 6, 2011 at 02:21 PM GMT+2 • comment (2) • Reads 51

1. My favourite sport is tennis.

2.  I love all the colors except brown.

3.  I love swimming.

4.  I like playing computer games My favourite computer game is Cooking Academy

Hi. my name is Samar. I moved to Spain for this year and I am coming next year. Guys this is my picture in my school. It comes usualy with a sport bag but i did not have sports this day. The scene is the babies playground. I miss you grade 5D. I hope you enjoy the picture.