Copyright (c) 2014 by SF Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
SF -- Blogmeister

Blueberry Pie

by SF teacher: Mrs. B (Grade 5 - 2011-2012)

Title: 5D Persuasive Poster (02/01/12)

Article posted February 1, 2012 at 03:11 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 449

Article posted February 1, 2012 at 02:50 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 78

I want to share this video its about poverty. Everytime somebody watches this video the site sends 5,000 dollars so please watch this video and share it with your friends: http://portal.sliderocket.com/BBVXH/Hoshyar-Foundation

Article posted February 2, 2012 at 11:11 AM GMT+2 • comment (1) • Reads 81

Article posted February 2, 2012 at 11:14 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 91

Article posted February 1, 2012 at 01:10 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 79

Dear ACS,

I think you should help me end poverty in the world. The fact that some people have shelter and food and some others don’t isn’t fair. I want to change that. I need your help with this goal because people should be happy. People who don’t have a home or food aren’t happy.

There are things that all children can do to fulfill this goal. First, play Free Rice. Free Rice is an online quiz. You have to pick a subject and you have questions to answer. So the more rice you donate, the more people you feed and make happy. If you want to play it, you go to www.freerice.com.

Another way to help is that you can put up signs. They can say: “Help People!” or “Stop Poverty!” You can put them on trees, elevators, at school, in your class/hall. There are many other places you can think of to hang signs for maximum exposer. You should put the posters at your schools because then everyone will be able to see them.

The last things you can do are to donate food and other items. Give the needy toys you’re too old for. You can decorate a box, put it in your class, and say a powerful speech to get your classmates interested in the donations.

My actions will make the world a better place, because then the poor people on the street will have shelter, food, toys, and a happy start! I need as many people to help me.

I encourage you to help me in any way from the ones listed!

Article posted February 2, 2012 at 11:33 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 78

Article posted February 1, 2012 at 03:16 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 116

Article posted February 1, 2012 at 02:29 PM GMT+2 • comment (1) • Reads 103

Google Search Story

Article posted February 2, 2012 at 11:38 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 74

Article posted February 1, 2012 at 03:12 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 65

Article posted February 2, 2012 at 11:04 AM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 108

Hadi Abdallah Stopping the Practice of Blood Diamonds

“Dig! Dig!”

“I can’t find any!”

“You can’t find any?!You think this is enough?!”

“Please!”

“Please you say?”

Boom! And then he was dead.

30/1/12 Dear ACS Elementary,

Do you know how lucky you are? People in Africa are being beaten right now just for diamonds. This is an urgent letter from Hadi Abdallah explaining what exploitation means, and how to stop the practice of blood diamonds in Africa. The practice of blood diamonds means people kidnapping other people, teaching them to hate their families, and make them dig in the ground for diamonds. This is very harsh. What makes me angry is injustice. What makes me speak my mind is my belief that makes me think this is unfair.

One thing that can help stop the practice of blood diamonds is to raise awareness around the world. Such as making blogs or/and websites Two thirds of the world’s diamonds come from Africa. post all the information on them. The practice of blood diamonds usually happens in Liberia and Sierra Lyon. So raise awareness around the world!

I should put up posters and start a campaign. That way I could raise awareness and start a revolution. Also, putting up posters and starting a campaign can somehow be noticed by the government, and they could be a major factor in stopping the practice of blood diamonds. That is why I should put up posters, and start a campaign.

If I have marches and protests, people would actually realize that this is a major problem, and help. Although there might not be enough people protesting, I could always make a difference. That is why I should protest and have marches.

Join me now and help me start a revolution against the practice of blood diamonds!!! Stay updated and go to: www.Stb.dinstudio.com, and, www.invisiblechildren.com (with permission from guardian), www.classblogmeister.com/blog.php?war_id=33094&blogger_id=358368 Thank you for your time!

Article posted February 1, 2012 at 02:49 PM GMT+2 • comment • Reads 67

Hi. my name is Samar. I moved to Spain for this year and I am coming next year. Guys this is my picture in my school. It comes usualy with a sport bag but i did not have sports this day. The scene is the babies playground. I miss you grade 5D. I hope you enjoy the picture.