Copyright (c) 2014 by Bryanna B Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Bryanna B -- Blogmeister

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com-

We are a class of Year 7 digital learners. We will share our learning journey with you on this site. At Mokoia we focus on respect, relishing learning and reflection. Please leave us a comment to encourage us. Enjoy

by Bryanna B teacher: Puarenga4 Mokoia

Title: Homework -Term 2, Week 7. Blog fun. (06/13/11)
Description: "Hi P4." Your jobs this week are:
1. Reading every night.
2. Spelling - words in notebook.
3. Voki fun - use the link on our blog to get to this cool site. Create your own voki to welcome people to your blog. This needs to include your name, class, and a bit about you. Look at the one I added to our blog for ideas. Add this in articles and copy the code carefully.
4.Glitter text. Use this to name your blog. Check that you add it in the title box and it is colourful, large and easy to read. (eg 'Bob's Blog')
5. About Me: Share your name, interests and maybe goals...Add this in the control panel. Any article you submit must be approved by me. You can edit this later if you need to.
SAFETY:Remember- only use your first name and don't ever add your address, phone no. or any personal details.
6. Star of the Week is ... 'Hayden'.
7. Extra: Check out 'Into the Book'. This is a fun reading site. Use our blog link to get to it. You can count this as your reading too. Have fun!
Reminders:
Chocolate money - please return asap.
Cross Country- the big event that we have been training so hard for is this Friday. Bring shoes, the farm tracks are rough. Parents are welcome to come and cheer you on. Go for it, there are big house points up for grabs and a very flash trophy. Go Puaranga, especially Matawhaura!!!
Keep a checklist of your homework jobs in your book. This must be signed by a parent and is due in on Friday 17.

Article posted June 23, 2011 at 06:45 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 152

Article posted June 14, 2011 at 06:07 AM GMT0 • comment (6) • Reads 56

My name is Bryanna, and I am in P4, the best class. Our awesome teacher is Mrs Bocock. Things I like to do are... Play on trampolines, Play with slime, Read, Sleep, Eat, Talk, And heaps of other fun stuff. I also do competitive rock climbing, and I can wiggle my eares. I hope you enjoy my blog... Bryanna♥