Copyright (c) 2014 by soccersammer10 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
soccersammer10 -- Blogmeister

Sam's Blog-

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by soccersammer10 teacher: Rob Jacklin

The battle of the BFG-- This is a intense battle of four friends who are racing to see who can finish the book the BFG first.  Addie, Blaine, Hannah, and myself all checked out the book the BFG by Ronold Daul on April 5 and are all racing to see who can finish the book first! Keep reading my blog to see who wins!

Today in chapel the 4th graders treated everyone to some really fun music including the songs Beautiful Beautiful, Starry Night, All Around the World, Footloose, The Climb, and my favorite The Hoedown Throwdown.It was a really fun chapel service with lots of dancing, to show you what we did I have a video below of The Hoedown Throwdown.

n_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"><

As many people know Google Earth is a program that has many different uses and the one that I will be talking about today is call " street view ". Street view is where you can get a perspective of the street that you are on as if you were really there. In order to make this happen someone goes around street on a trike with a camera literally taking views of the streets. Along with the street view feature in Google Earth there is a even cooler feature called the trike. The trike is alot like street view and is even in street wiew, but it is updated and you go to places on the trike that you can't go to on a car, which is really cool. Some of the places you can go on the trike include the Botanical Gradens, Sea World, and  Stonehenge. The trike is really cool feature in Google Earth and hopefully it will comtinue to get better and better, to see for ypurself what the trike is like you can take a look at this cool video on the trike. 

Technorati Tags:

Cheese is a intersting subject, I like cheese on sandwhichs, nachos, and with pretzels, but my favorite thing that includes cheese is Mac and Cheese, especially easy mac.  I love easy mac in any circumstance, even though I'm not aloud to make it any more because once I tried to and almost burnt our house down. Even through the hard times I still always eat easy mac.  

Technorati Tags:

In order to write a good blog comment you need to do many things, and just some of them are included below: 

• Correct spelling and puncuation

• Needs to relate to the article written

• Meaningful

• Edit it before you submit it  

Those are just a few examples of writing a good comment, hope you learned something about how to write a good comment. 

"And I was Like Baby, Baby, Baby, Ohhhh"  Almost everyone in the U.S. knows who that song is by, Justin Bieber.  Justin Bieber is a 16 year old phononinon singer, discovered just one year and a half ago as a small town boy, is now a singing sensation.  As most of you know he just came out with a new movie, Justin Bieber 3D tour, "Never say Never".  I think his story is so inspiring to anyone who wants to follow their dreams because they can always come true. Right now Justin is trying to get out a huge message that tell people to, "Never Say Never!" This is a very inspiring saying because it says even if someone tells you that you can't do something, keep following your dreams and "Never Say Never". His story also shows how far social networking has come. If you don't know Justin Bieber was discovered off of YouTube, so if you have a good singing voice or any other cool talent post it on YouTube and you just might become a superstar if keep follwing your dreams. On another subject, I have recently seen Justin Bieber's new movie and thought it was one of the best movies I have ever seen, it is a good story, it has good singing, and an awesome main character. I would give the movie two thumbs up! If you learn one thing from this article I want it to be to never stop chacing you dreams, lastly, "Never Say Never". 

http://kara.a