Copyright (c) 2014 by D Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
D -- Blogmeister

2010-2011

We are a 2nd grade class in Bridgeport, CT, USA. We will graduate from college in 2027.

by D

teacher: Bob Greenberg

one day i woke up and i was so hungry but when i looked down were the buttin was there a sigh that said there is no electricity so i was starting and then i went to ask the land lord if he could how many days will this go on and he said for a year is i said wat a year and he said yes for a year i said so you cant eat for a year but then i got a ideia i said can i will move all the way to puerto rico were there was some electricity and then we had fun because i finally got to eat but was not even one problem i had all what i needed and wanted and everything i hoped it and all my wishs came true so i had fun until i had go to bed i had nothing to do but watch tv and when i am tired i go to bed but when i dont whant to go to go to sleep i stay up all by myself then i go to sleep but sometimes i stay up all night antill it is time to go to school and when i go to school i be tired and i fall asleep in the classroom so when my friend say wake up you are in the classroom and i woke up and i said i will remeber this like it was yesterday so i was so happy that i ran so hard that i left tracks

Article posted June 9, 2011 at 08:31 AM • comment • Reads 334 • see all articles