Copyright (c) 2014 by D Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
D -- Blogmeister

2010-2011

We are a 2nd grade class in Bridgeport, CT, USA. We will graduate from college in 2027.

by D

teacher: Bob Greenberg

one day i got out of bed and i find myself in a crayon body and i told my mom that i will color her shirt gold if she don't want the color that the shirt has on it and my mom picked me up and draw on a coloring book and i said mom why won't you use the red she said cause i like the color gold and i said don't always use the gold crayon and then she got me sweating cause she was squeezing me so then she let me go and then she finally use the red crayon then the blue crayon was lonely and so she squeezed the red that smelled like strawberry and the blue one smelled like blueberry and the yellow one smelled like yellowberry and the green one smelled like greenberry and the green one was Alyssa and Daisy.

Article posted March 30, 2011 at 01:05 PM • comment • Reads 127 • see all articles