Copyright (c) 2014 by D Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
D -- Blogmeister

2010-2011

We are a 2nd grade class in Bridgeport, CT, USA. We will graduate from college in 2027.

by D

teacher: Bob Greenberg

one day i woke up and i was so hungry but when i looked down were the buttin was there a sigh that said there is no electricity so i was starting and then i went to ask the land lord if he could how many days will this go on and he said for a year is i said wat a year and he said yes for a year i said so you cant eat for a year but then i got a ideia i said can i will move all the way to puerto rico were there was some electricity and then we had fun because i finally got to eat but was not even one problem i had all what i needed and wanted and everything i hoped it and all my wishs came true so i had fun until i had go to bed i had nothing to do but watch tv and when i am tired i go to bed but when i dont whant to go to go to sleep i stay up all by myself then i go to sleep but sometimes i stay up all night antill it is time to go to school and when i go to school i be tired and i fall asleep in the classroom so when my friend say wake up you are in the classroom and i woke up and i said i will remeber this like it was yesterday so i was so happy that i ran so hard that i left tracks

i had the chance to meet israel the lion. israel spent a night with me at my home. we played with my toys and games. all we did was laugh and played. israel had a chance to meet my family. he met my mom and my grandma. when it was time for bed we told eachother how nice it was to meet each other and play. we hope to do it again soon.

My dog meows and my cat barks.

My hair is green.

i always get A and my frend daisy gets D.

Our class is really really bad and I'm the only good kid, me, Yashira and Neveah and Priscilla

My name is Wiggy and Diggy.

My heart is green.

Justin was bad, but now he's good.

My teacher was nice, but now he's mean.

My teacher smacked me and i punched him.

i used to love ice cream but now I hate ice cream.

I have braces.

Mr. Greenberg is nice and handsome.

I used to love my mom, but now I don't.

Mr. Greenberg is Fat Albert.

I poop out jelly beans.

Neftaly looks like a girl and a pig.

one day i got out of bed and i find myself in a crayon body and i told my mom that i will color her shirt gold if she don't want the color that the shirt has on it and my mom picked me up and draw on a coloring book and i said mom why won't you use the red she said cause i like the color gold and i said don't always use the gold crayon and then she got me sweating cause she was squeezing me so then she let me go and then she finally use the red crayon then the blue crayon was lonely and so she squeezed the red that smelled like strawberry and the blue one smelled like blueberry and the yellow one smelled like yellowberry and the green one smelled like greenberry and the green one was Alyssa and Daisy.

Article posted November 17, 2004 at 06:00 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 112

i went to toy r us and went to the kids side and i went back to the adult side half the store and i find some cool pants and they smell good and then i went to the mall and find some toys in the toys aisle and i bought a birby car. and some clothes and the i went to the book port ave store and buy a Justin Bieber and buy his shirt and then i left and went to pay my bills. and went home and cooked it.

Article posted October 29, 2009 at 06:00 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 121

What did the vampire do to stop his son from biting his nails?

He cut his fingers off.

Why do monsters wear glasses?

So they don't bump into other monsters.

Article posted September 10, 2010 at 07:43 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 136

My name is Demajinae. I am seven years old. My birthday is February 25th. I'm the only child. My Mother's name is Digna and my father's name is Roderick. My favorite food is hot dogs. I love hanging out with my friends. I have a lot of cousins. My favorite sports are football and basketball. I like to read lots of books. I just read a book about Edward Tulane. When I go out I like to visit my grandmother. I also like to go play at the park. The school I go to is Columbus. I'm in the second grade. That is pretty much a little about me.