Copyright (c) 2014 by tyson Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
tyson -- Blogmeister

Toronto Maple leafs are the best-

Young adults, interested in inquiry, critical thinking, collaborative learning and creative communication. Contact me at: comfortti@spsd.sk.ca

by tyson teacher: Tim Comfort

Playoffs??????
The Leafs are several points out of a playoff spot. With eight games remaining they have to win all of them and hope Buffalo and Carolina lose three or more games to make the playoffs. There are some tough teams ahead for the Leafs like Detroit Red Wings, Boston Bruins, Buffalo Sabres, Washington Capitals and Montreal Canadiens.

If the Leafs make it to the playoffs they will either face Philadelphia Flyers who are currently in first in the eastern conference. Washington might face them because they're one point back of the Flyers. I would rather the Leafs face Washington because they have less super stars than the Flyers.

Most of the success is due to James Reimer with his outstanding saves. Since he came up from the minors he recorded three shutouts and seventeen wins. James is six in their league in save percentage with .923. The offence success is attributed to the first line. They are Mikhail Grabovski, Nikolai Kulemin and Clarke MacArthur. They combine for 166 points. The defence is the strong point in the Leafs with players like Luke Schenn and Dion Phaneuf. The whole team is playing well except Brett Lebda.

Article posted March 24, 2011 at 02:34 PM • comment • Reads 35 • see all articles