Copyright (c) 2014 by Mar V Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mar V -- Blogmeister

MAR'S BLOG!*-

2nd ESO A, B, C and D are classes of grade 8 . They are students at "IES Vil·la Romana", a secondary school in La Garriga (Barcelona, Spain). They are learning English as a foreing language. They will practice their speaking and writing. They'd like to communicate to students around the world. This is the first year they're going to use this blog.

by Mar V teacher: Mercè Barrull

Our High School!

Article posted February 22, 2011 at 01:26 PM • comment (6) • Reads 36 • see all articles

Hello,my name is Mar.I'm 13 years old.I live in La Garriga a vilage next to Barcelona in Catalonia.I don't have any brothers or sistera I'm only doughter.My hobbies are play the guitar and runing.I go runing in the walk of my village and at the week-and i have competitions.I like traveling.My favourite places where I have been are : Sardenya,London and Paris. I would like to go to New York and all the cities of America. I like staying with my family and my friends. My favourite number is 13 and my favourie colurs are green and blue. The next Christmas holidays I'll go to visit Scotland.I like studing English because I thing that it is a very interesting and importan language.