Copyright (c) 2014 by Mar V Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mar V -- Blogmeister

MAR'S BLOG!*-

2nd ESO A, B, C and D are classes of grade 8 . They are students at "IES Vil·la Romana", a secondary school in La Garriga (Barcelona, Spain). They are learning English as a foreing language. They will practice their speaking and writing. They'd like to communicate to students around the world. This is the first year they're going to use this blog.

by Mar V teacher: Mercè Barrull

Article posted February 2, 2011 at 08:29 AM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 59

Casa Batlló is a bulding built in 1905-1907.Antoni Gudi built it.It is in Barcelona in 43,Passeig de Gràcia.It is a modernist house.It's special.The most amazing is the front of the house.It is considerated one of the most espectacular front in the world.In 1906 the house was choosen as the best work in Barcelona.

Article posted April 26, 2010 at 07:55 AM GMT0 • comment (3) • Reads 53

Click here to comment on this Voki.

Article posted April 19, 2010 at 07:56 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 37

I usually get up at 7 o'clock.I get dressed.I eat breakfast:toasts and juice.I brush my hair.

I usually go to school at 8 0'clock.I have breakfast.I go home and I have lunch at my grandmother's home.I go to school at 3 o'clock.I get out to school at 5 o'clock.I have a snack.I usually have activities:music and athletics.I do my homework.I take a shower.I have dinner.I watch TV.I go to sleep at half past ten.

Hello,my name is Mar.I'm 13 years old.I live in La Garriga a vilage next to Barcelona in Catalonia.I don't have any brothers or sistera I'm only doughter.My hobbies are play the guitar and runing.I go runing in the walk of my village and at the week-and i have competitions.I like traveling.My favourite places where I have been are : Sardenya,London and Paris. I would like to go to New York and all the cities of America. I like staying with my family and my friends. My favourite number is 13 and my favourie colurs are green and blue. The next Christmas holidays I'll go to visit Scotland.I like studing English because I thing that it is a very interesting and importan language.