Copyright (c) 2014 by KK Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
KK -- Blogmeister

FIFA World Cup

5B

by KK

teacher: Mrs. B - Grade 5

The Sickness 12/03/09
The Trip 12/03/09
A Good Beginning 12/03/09
Our Camping Trip 12/03/09
The Middle School Lab 12/03/09
The Dead Sea 12/01/09
Petra 12/01/09
Aqaba 12/01/09
My Favorite Sport 09/16/09

Our Camping Trip

Our Camping Trip

KK  10/27/09

Our camping trip to Deyr Al Qamar was very fun. When we got to the camp site, two men named Mr. Andrea and Coach Wisam told us about the camp site and taught us how to set up a tent. My teacher, Mrs. Richani, put me in a tent with my friends Ali, Jay, and Adam. We stayed in our tents for 30 minutes and then we had snack, a breakfast “bar”. Then we went back to our tents for 45 minutes. Later they called us out for a 45 minute hike. We did an Indian hike. Then we had pasta for lunch. After that we went on a hike for around 3 hours. On our hike, we found fossils and shotgun shells. When we returned we played spin-the-bottle. I had to dance in front of the teachers. In the evening we had dinner, it was chich tawouk with garlic. We slept at 10pm. We woke up at 3am and went back to sleep. Then we woke up at 6:30am. Afterwards we sat around and ate breakfast. Then we played Frisbee for a long time. After that the busses came and we left. It was very fun.

Article posted December 3, 2009 at 10:06 AM • comment • Reads 52 • see all articles

I lived in America and i came here. This is my first year in ACS