Copyright (c) 2014 by KK Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
KK -- Blogmeister

FIFA World Cup

5B

by KK

teacher: Mrs. B - Grade 5

The Sickness 12/03/09
The Trip 12/03/09
A Good Beginning 12/03/09
Our Camping Trip 12/03/09
The Middle School Lab 12/03/09
The Dead Sea 12/01/09
Petra 12/01/09
Aqaba 12/01/09
My Favorite Sport 09/16/09

The Dead Sea
The Dead Sea

11/30/09

When we went to the Dead Sea, my dad told me that the Dead Sea was about 400 meters below sea level which is the lowest point on earth. We stayed in the Marriot. It was very nice, it had many pools, but the water was cold and so was the weather. At around 2:00pm we went down to the Dead Sea. I did not go into it because I had two cuts on my left and right ankle. I would have gone in it, but my dad told me that the water was 90 percent salt. There was so much salt, that the rocks next to the Sea had salt on them. So I took a medium sized rock about the size of my fist and I hit the rock softly until the salt came down. When the salt came down it was clotted together so I had to crumble it in my hand to make it small tiny pieces of salt. After that we found a bucket of mud from the sea and we put it on our bodies. We put it on our bodies because it was rich in the Dead Sea minerals. Then I made a smiley face on my stomach. Next I put more mud on part of my arm and my legs. The Dead Sea was very fun!

Article posted December 1, 2009 at 12:34 PM • comment • Reads 33 • see all articles

I lived in America and i came here. This is my first year in ACS