Copyright (c) 2014 by K Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
K -- Blogmeister

2009-2010

by K

teacher: Mr. Edwards

Honus and Me was so good. It was about a boy named Joe Stoshack who goes to clean out his ninety year old neighbor Amanda Young's attic on a typical day. When he was taking out boxes, a bunch of marbles fell out of one of the boxes. What do you think fell out of the box last, but a Honus Wagner card. I forgot to mention that Joe collects baseball cards. Not just new ones but old ones too. Whenever he touches certain cards he gets this strange feeling in his fingers like a tingling sensation. Guess what that exact baseball card had? Just the thing that I had described. The tingling sensation.

Honus Wagner was an old time baseball player from 1903. At that time there were baseball cards in cigar packets and the cigar company printed them out. Honus didn't want his picture in the cigar box, because he didn't smoke, so they stopped printing his cards, but there were already four already printed. So that Honus Wagner card was special. Real special. Million dollars worth of special. Literally, it was a million dollars. But to find out what Joe does with it is a surprise until you read it. So do it quickly!

Article posted September 25, 2009 at 02:02 PM • comment (1) • Reads 87 • see all articles