Copyright (c) 2014 by K Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
K -- Blogmeister

2009-2010

by K

teacher: Mr. Edwards

What to expect in fourth grade
If you have Mr.Edwards for fourth grade next year you will absolutely positively think that this year will be the best year at Greenbriar School. That is exactly what I thought (and I still think that now) after the first few weeks in his class.

Mr.Edwards is the nicest, most caring and the most funniest fourth grade teacher ever. He helps everyone with math problems or any other question we don't get.

This year we also had a lot of really field trips like the Science and Industry Museum, The Grove and the Graue mill but my favorite one was the Science and Industry Museum. There was a lot of really fantastic and cool exhibits like the weather and robot exhibits. The weather exhibit showed us all the kinds of natural disasters and how they are formed. Tornadoes, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, all kinds of storms.
At the Robot exhibit it had all types of cool robots that build stuff and draws pictures. It is so cool.

I loved this year and I hope you like it to!

Article posted June 3, 2010 at 11:37 AM • comment (1) • Reads 90 • see all articles