Copyright (c) 2014 by K Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
K -- Blogmeister

2009-2010

by K

teacher: Mr. Edwards

Title: Vocabulary Words: Unit 1 (10/09/09)
Description: Use the vocabulary words from this weeks unit to write a story of your choice. The story can be any length, but must include each of the eight words. The words fo rthe week are:
dazzle, crave, divine, stupefy, dejected, triumph, vansih, fulfill.

Have Fun!!

Hi I'm Emily and I'm going to tell you about me.  My life is the most dazzling life you have ever heard of.  When I'm done with you you sure won't be dejected you will be stupefied because  my life is so dazzling.  When I was a kid my dream was to play soccer.  When I was able to play soccer my mom fulfilled my wish by letting me play.  It was a great triumph  to be able to play.  Playing soccer was such a divine.  I craved to keep playing.  I don't know how it happened but I vanished into the world of soccer. 

THE REPORT OF COLORS BY BLUE DOTS

( This already happened in real life.)

"I am here to say my story about my eight divine vocabulary words. Which I had happen to me two days ago so here is my dazzling story that will fulfill my teachers request. " Announced Blue Dots.

" I will not be dejected said Blue Dots Triumphantly.

"Why?" Asked Green Dots.

"Because I just saw yellows Dots vanish which gave me hope." Said Blue Dots.

"But how can that give you hope?" Questioned questioned Green Dots.

"Because that sight stupefied me witch allowed me to think of hope. answered Blue Dots.

P.S. The teacher craved Blue Dots report and he got an A+.

Article posted October 9, 2009 at 07:46 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 52

Splash!! I dove into the water, a large, smooth fish in the pool. I kicked my legs like a dolphin. This was wonderful! I popped up on top of the surface. I was swimming butterfly in a race, amazing my family by how well I could swim it. I was so far ahead that everyone else seemed to have vanished from the pool. The feeling of swimming in a pool full of cool, blue water and feeling very strong was simply divine! I craved a good time and a victory. When I touched the wall, I was stupefied by my time. I had definitely fulfilled my wish for a strong race, and I was very proud. I wondered if the other swimmers felt dejected, but I hoped they didn't because they worked just as hard as I did. That was a time I triumphed in swimming because I worked hard at every single practice and swam a successful race. I was dazzled by the lights reflected by the shimmering water and thought about how proud I was.

I was stupefied when I say my first dog when I got born.

I craved some donnuts.

I was fulfilled after I ate my food for dinner.

I was dejected when I lost the game.

It was divine, being in Chicago, watching a Cubs game at Wrigley Field.

The sparkle from her diamond dazzled me.

I triumph when I won the first game.

She vanish when she went to go shopping.

Yesterday I went to the city. It was a triumph for me getting there. I craved to go to the John Hancock Tower. I went up to the John Hancock Tower . I was dazzled and stupified at how divine the tower was. As I kept going up it looked like the cars were vanishing. My trip to the John Hancock building was very fulfilling and I felt dejected when I had to go home.

Once upon a time there was a girl. Her name stupefied everybody who heard it. Her name was Bawatchahanae.

She had a wish, she wanted to be on the schools softball team. That night she was sitting by her window staring at the night sky. Suddenly she saw a dazzling shooting star. Then she went to bed. The next day, at school she saw a poster for tryouts for the school softball team. after school she went to the tryouts. She made it to the team. Her dream was fulfilled. The next day was there first game. They lost. The team felt dejected. The next game they won. The team felt triumph. The game was divine. After the game she saw a big cake. She craved it. five seconds later the cake vanished.

THE END

This story (using my 8 vocabulary words) is about a story we read, called Not So Fast. It's about a Jester how tried to dazzle the king. Here is my story:

I was completely dejected when the Jester tried to dazzle me. It was a complete disaster! I've threw the Jester into a jail cell, but now, I crave a good laugh! I am creating a "Jester looking" party where I will look for a new Jester. I want it to be a triumph! Please fulfill my wish! Sometimes, I wish the Jester would just vanish. The Jester was stupefied when I told him to go into the jail cell.

Yesterday, not one of the Jesters were divine! What will I do?!

By Emily1