?

Mrs. Vicki's Computer Classes use cutting edge technologies, wikis, blogs, and RSS feeds to learn about computer science, computer software, keyboarding, accounting, graphic design, and so much more!

teacher: Vicki A Davis

Dale Carnegie's self-improvement book How to Win Friends and Influence People has been highly acclaimed for years by people driven by success. The main focuses of his book are the correct ways to persuade others, make a good first impression, and handle difficult situations. The first step in persuasion is appealing to the other person's interests and how one's offer could benefit them. The most simple way to attract the good will of others is to smile. During times of discord, empathize with the other person and visualize the situation from their point of view.

Although written nearly fifty years ago, Dale Carnegie's book How to Win Friends and Influence People is still as relevant today as it was decades ago, providing advice to those who want to become a well-liked, accomplished individual.

Article posted February 24, 2006 at 09:46 AM • comment • Reads 105 • see all articles

I am Casey.