Whatever perturbs ME at the moment

Mrs. Vicki's Computer Classes use cutting edge technologies, wikis, blogs, and RSS feeds to learn about computer science, computer software, keyboarding, accounting, graphic design, and so much more!

teacher: Vicki A Davis

No excuses. This term is often used in every aspect of life, whether it be in sports or business.

The term means that you should never make an excuse that will get you out of anything. When faced with adversity, there is only one solution grit your teeth and do it.

Kyle Mynard was born a congenial amputee. His arms stop just below the elbow and his legs below his knees. Kyle overcame his disability and became a state champion wrestler. Kyle did not let his disability hender him from success. Eventhough he could have made excuses to get him out of many things, his desire to be normal kept him from doing so. One major thing to be learned from this book is that no matter how hard the task determination is the key to success.No Excuses is a great book.

Article posted February 24, 2006 at 09:46 AM • comment (1) • Reads 145 • see all articles