AAANDREW

Mrs. Vicki's Computer Classes use cutting edge technologies, wikis, blogs, and RSS feeds to learn about computer science, computer software, keyboarding, accounting, graphic design, and so much more!

teacher: Vicki A Davis

My motivational book is Teens Can Make it Happen, by Stedman Graham. The book is to tell people how to use their life meaningful and not to waste it. This book really wants the reader to think about what goals and accomplishments you want to achieve. This book is a turn around because it really helps you know what you need to do to get your life on the right track. In Teens Can Make it Happen there are 9 steps that you take to knowing and achieving your goals. People should read this book because it will inspire them to reach their goals according what to what they want to do for the rest of their life. This is a great book.

Article posted February 24, 2006 at 09:36 AM • comment (1) • Reads 114 • see all articles

Hey my name is Andrew. My other blog is at coolplayer75.blogspot.com. I like to play football.