This is a link to my bengal tiger quiz!!!

[LINK]

Click to to take the quiz!

Enjoy

We had to do a piece of chimp art with our endangered animal inquiry. To create our art we had to follow a step by step instruction sheet.

Image Hosting by imagefra.me

Article posted November 18, 2010 at 06:08 AM GMT • comment • Reads 76

Article posted October 14, 2010 at 12:00 AM GMT • comment • Reads 70

Diet

Some Bengal Tigers eat birds but mostly they eat deer, rotten meat, raw bones, beef ribs and so on but their best diet of all is the vitamin and minerals which they grow into at zoos such as Indian zoos.

Habitat

Bengal Tigers have a lot of habitats. The Bengal Tiger lives in India, Myanmar, Humbrid, Swamplands, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal, China, Tibet but mostly they live in cold snowy land bases.

Characteristics

Bengal Tigers have big eyes, long tails, sharp teeth, stripes, big paws and of course big beautiful bodies.

Behaviour

All Bengal Tigers have special talents. Some are good hunters or even good hiders but mostly they all pounce, play, roar and snore, claw, climb, swim, fight, drink, chase. These are all possible for a Bengal Tiger. They like to swim in swamps too. They swim on hot sunny days.

There a lot of differences between the zoos habitat and the wild habitat such as there is more food resources in the wild. There are more animals in the wild; some have the same layout in the wild and in the zoo.

Article posted August 26, 2010 at 08:41 PM GMT • comment • Reads 98

Love that Dog,

like a Like a bird loves loves to To Fly

I said I love that Dog

Love to call him in the morning

love to call him

“Hey there, Dog!”

Article posted July 19, 2010 at 12:42 AM GMT • comment • Reads 67

After we had worked on improving our writing with using exciting sentences and using skeleton plots, we had to write a the following piece as our writing sample.

Once in an very strange valley there was an old Victorian hall up for sale it was the new big thing in the town but the hall was to beautiful and to much money for the people of strongealot Dragon Place to buy. There were weird things you will not understand well while here I go there are ghosts!!!! In the hall very weird ones’ indeed the names of the ghost’s were Hogan who was a butler and the rest were unnamed because they were the servant’s. Well the ghost can not live the hall there no reason they can’t go but it was a police rule anyway. It was important that the ghost’s liked the new owner’s. A lot of new people in stangealot Dragon Place because everyone look’s very strange here anyway the first people that came to look at the hall were an family of five The family come’s in the ghost let out an massive roar. The family ran away a drove far away. Next and head teacher come’s along he looked tough. The ghosts said boo and he was gone. Finally there were a young couple they were quite perky the ghosts try to scare them off but they weren’t scared not one bit. The day after they had they had come they become friend’s so the young couple buyt the house and live happily every after with the ghost’s in the beautiful hall.

Article posted June 30, 2010 at 12:51 AM GMT • comment • Reads 76

I am going to tell you a very horrific story I’ve never told anybody before ever in my life, which is an shaker. It happened in 1887 which calculates it was 20 years ago. I was out in a spooky forest out in the wilderness there an unexpected cottage.

I knew I wouldn’t last the night. Snow blowing like torpedoes bucketing down falling from the sky. When I found the cottage I was so excited. The man had given me food until he told me the story that I’m go telling you but he had such emotion to it.

He told me that a mail coach had been driving through a snow storm that night. He said the mail coach’s horses had fallen off a cliff!!! I was so shocked I started to wonder what it felt like to be in that position. But he had known that the passengers had died.

The weather seemed to fine up so I set off trying to find home but before I left he said that I would meet the coach that made more scared so I quickly ran out off the house as fast I could but the strange man just “you can’t run away.”

I lost track of time it became darker and darker then I heard a mail coach coming from behind me I asked if they would give ma a ride they nodded.

I climbed inside the mail coach I tried to make a conversation but the people just nodded and smiled. Then I realised that something was wrong. I tried to get but the doors were stiff shut. Then I heard sudden screaming suddenly I passed out. I woke up two days later in my bed my parents found me exactly where the coach had crashed.

There once was a family of five. They were very tough they weren’t scared of languishing n a cold dark foggy dungeon. The family were very rich and very scary. They were the most worthy person in New York but not the most wanted person. The family’s names were, Tom, Tina, Anna and Benjamin.

Tom came home from work to see his wife and kids making a big party. Tom was so surprised he didn’t even remember it was his birthday. His present was a trip to the bluff in NZ. When the family arrived they were shocked. It was so amazing. The windows were framed with cotton clover. The cotton was a beautiful colour of green. There was a beach down below the house. The family started to relax in their cabin. Well it could be a house. The family had a big debate about where to go first. Anna chose to go shopping but Benjamin to go to the skateboard park but he parents wanted to go to the beach. Well the beach won the debate so the family walked to the beach. When the family were nearly there they saw the most ugliest scarecrow ever seen. When the family saw the scarecrow they were scared, very scared indeed. There were no words to explain it.

The scarecrow was in an old tatty cornfield with tatty corn in it. The corn still looked like ti could still be eaten. So the family picked as many as they could. They thought they scarecrow was going to get them. When the family got home the mum, dad, Benjamin went shopping. But for some reason Anna stayed home. When the family left Anna watched TV until… the phone rings in the kitchen. Anna runs to answer the phone. When she answered she could only hear hard breathing. She hangs up. She is a bit worried but she just went up to the TV and turned it on. She just sat down but then the TV cuts out. Then there’s a knock on the door. Anna answers the door but no-one’s there. Anna runs upstairs to call her parents but no-one answers so she runs downstairs…. Anna was so scared to see the scarecrow looking through the window. Anna was so terrified she screamed as loud as she could . Anna’s Anna answers parents phone. all she could hear was laughing.

Image Hosting by imagefra.me

My Chuck Close Art

Image Hosting by imagefra.me

Chuck Close's Model

Image Hosting by imagefra.me

My Comic Strip on Chuck Close

Article posted November 24, 2009 at 06:30 AM GMT • comment • Reads 98

Article posted November 9, 2009 at 07:04 AM GMT • comment • Reads 69

As part of our future learning we had to write a letter to the Minister of Conservaton arguing why our pest was a major threat to our environment.

23 August 2009

The Honourable Tim Gosner

Minister of Conservation

Parliament Buildings

Wellington

Dear Mr Gosner

We have heard that there is some funding available to control our major invader threats to NZ’s bio diversity. There are a lot of pests in NZ but I think the rat is our major threat to our native environment.

Firstly, rats can kill our native lizards, the Tuatara and devour fallen berries before they have a chance to sprout. They eat basically anything.

Secondly, rats damage houses by making holes. They damage the environment by eating the stems of our native plants.

Lastly, rats get onto ships and if they get onto ships they will move from country to country.

In conclusion we believe that the rat is damaging NZ’s bio diversity. Therefore getting this funding we can start a campaign to educate the public about the rats impact on our environment.

Yours faithfully

Emily , Alexis and TeRina

Article posted August 24, 2009 at 12:37 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 68

Image Hosting by imagefra.me

Our plan using google sketchup

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

Our Model

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

Article posted May 10, 2009 at 07:22 AM GMT • comment • Reads 80

We were excited to go down the hill it felt amazing we screamed. The wind through my hair felt cold but nice. We went fast and when we went down it got faster and faster. The trees were crooked and the track was rough. The hill was big. The trees gave us some shad which was nice. The go-carts were flash. They were black with blue strips and a yellow seat. The wheels had red flames painted on them. We screamed because it was scary.