Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. S Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mrs. S -- Blogmeister

Mrs. Shulman's Blog

Mrs. Shulman

We are a class of second graders! There are so many things that bloggers can do: write articles; type things you've written on paper; send comments to give people ideas, make connections, or give compliments; look at the ClustrMap and see where our visitors come from; read comments people have made on our blogs; read Mrs. Shulman's articles; look at the bookshelf; visit different links like Dance Mat Typing and Free Rice; and visit blogs from other classes around the world. Have fun blogging!

by Mrs. S

teacher: Mrs. Shulman

Yesterday I worked with a lot of people to make fleece blankets for Project Linus.  Project Linus brings the blankets to kids who are sick, so they can snuggle and feel better.  It felt really good to do something nice for other people, and I hope I can do it again soon!

Article posted January 12, 2009 at 01:06 PM • comment (3) • Reads 99 • see all articles

I am Mrs. Shulman. I teach this wonderful group of second graders, and am so glad to be learning with them each day!