Copyright (c) 2014 by BB Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
BB -- Blogmeister

-

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

by BB teacher: Mrs. Markwart

Express Messages
(1)Nigerals see all the races as the same kind of person without judging them by their colour. That's a good meassage because it shows how the African Americans have pride and see the world as all the same race.(2) Your family can give you self confidence to keep going or to just incuradge you. The meassage is that people in your life that's close to you can give you courage or just make you brave.(3) They showed that self confidence is more powerful than brute force. This meassage shows that if you believe you can over come anything. (HOW I AM GOING TO USE THESE MEASSAGES) I will use meassage 3 to overcome everything that stops me in my life. I will use meassage 1 to judge everyone in my life to judge them by their persanallity and not by their race. I will use meassage 2 to rely on people that I am close to, to help encourage me.

Article posted March 3, 2009 at 10:27 AM • comment • Reads 52 • see all articles