Copyright (c) 2014 by Mr Been Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mr Been -- Blogmeister

-

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

by Mr Been teacher: Mrs. Markwart

The Express Movie Response
After our class finished watching the Express we noticed some messages in the movie. One of the dudes messages was Nicky Rogers was the first black to play baseball and did a lot without saying anything. I still have a lot more messages on my page but I thought that one was the most important message on my sheet. Also in the movie it showed some racism in some parts of the movie. One thing we saw in the movie and didn't understand was the Naacp. One of our class mates turtle searched up the Naacp and he found that it was an abbreviation for 'National Association For The Advancement Of The Colored People'. We could not find a shorter way to spell it. Well that is about as much I can type for now so go watch The Express and tell me how cool it is.

Article posted March 5, 2009 at 09:19 AM • comment (1) • Reads 57 • see all articles