1. The heart has four chambers they are the left atrium, left ventricle, right atrium and right ventricle.
2. The aorta is the largest artery in the body.
3. Cordettas connect the atria to the ventricles.
4. The inferior and superior vena cava bring the blood to the right atrium.
5. The right atrium contracts causing the tricuspid valve to open.
6. The right ventricle contracts causing the blood to go through the pulmonary artery to the lungs.
7. Then you exhale causing the carbon dioxide to go out your nose.
8. The septum is a thick muscle that separates the left side from the right side of the heart.
9. All blood vessels have valves.
10. We have three blood vessels which are arteries veins and capillaries.
11. Naughty blood vessels are the only blood vessels that carry the opposite blood.
12. Arteries carry oxygenated blood and veins carry deoxygenated blood.
13. Fish have omega 3.
14. HDL is the good cholesterol and the LDL is the bad cholesterol.
15. Other words for the cardiovascular system are the transport system or the circulatory system.
16. Blood gives nutrients to your cells and other parts of your body.
17. A boys heart can be transplanted into a girls body and a girls heart can be transplanted into a boys body.
18. You need to eat 4 different kinds of vegetables and 4 different kinds of fruits every day.
19. Fat runs through your blood.
20. Any food saturated with oil is fatty.
21. Brown sugar is better than white sugar.
22. Salt can clog your arteries.
23. Tobacco contains deadly chemicals.
24. You can’t replace an adult’s heart with a child’s heart because a child’s heart will not be able to contract enough blood to your body.
25. You can replace your heart with a machine.