Copyright (c) 2014 by C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
C -- Blogmeister

Colleen's Blog

Mrs. Shulman

We are a class of second graders! There are so many things that bloggers can do: write articles; type things you've written on paper; send comments to give people ideas, make connections, or give compliments; look at the ClustrMap and see where our visitors come from; read comments people have made on our blogs; read Mrs. Shulman's articles; look at the bookshelf; visit different links like Dance Mat Typing and Free Rice; and visit blogs from other classes around the world. Have fun blogging!

by C

teacher: Mrs. Shulman

I have been thinking and learning about continents. Here are a few of the facts I have learned. Asia is the largest and has the most people. Africa has the largest desert and longest river. North America has three countries and is where I live. South America has the longest Mountain chain and the largest river system. Europe has 700 million people that live in roughly 49 countries. Australia is the smallest continent. Antarctica is the highest, driest and coldest continent. These are just a few of the facts Iearned about the continents. Can you tell me about the continent that you live on?

Article posted March 2, 2009 at 08:07 PM • comment (4) • Reads 77 • see all articles

My name is Colleen. My faveorite color is purple. I have a dog. It's name is Murphy. I am in second grade. I have brown hair. I have two brothers. I like school! My favortie subject in school is art. Bye Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!