Copyright (c) 2014 by C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
C -- Blogmeister

Colleen's Blog

Mrs. Shulman

We are a class of second graders! There are so many things that bloggers can do: write articles; type things you've written on paper; send comments to give people ideas, make connections, or give compliments; look at the ClustrMap and see where our visitors come from; read comments people have made on our blogs; read Mrs. Shulman's articles; look at the bookshelf; visit different links like Dance Mat Typing and Free Rice; and visit blogs from other classes around the world. Have fun blogging!

by C

teacher: Mrs. Shulman

It's Groundhog day! I want to have an early spring,because I like hot wether. I like to go to the pool. I get to see my cousins. I don't have to where a coat. That is why I want an early spring=http://!

Article posted February 2, 2009 at 10:11 AM • comment (1) • Reads 74 • see all articles

My name is Colleen. My faveorite color is purple. I have a dog. It's name is Murphy. I am in second grade. I have brown hair. I have two brothers. I like school! My favortie subject in school is art. Bye Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!