Image by FlamingText.com

Image by FlamingText.com

Blogging Marking Scale

For each entry (comment or article) you will be given a mark out of 5 based on the amount of effort shown through the completion of the assignment, following the directions and completing the assignment on time.

5 - Excellent.
Completed on time. Has fully addressed the question(s). Evident that time has been spent in reflection/research concerning the question. Answer shows full understanding of topic. No capitalization mistakes.

4 - Good. Completed on time.
Answer shows understanding of topic. A fair bit of time and thought evident. Most or all aspects of assignment addressed. Less than 4 capitalization mistakes.

3 - Average
Shows some time was spent on the assignment and there is some understanding of the topic. Not all aspects of the assignment have been addressed. More than 4 capitalization mistakes.

2 - Poor.
Completed late. Shows limited time spent on the assignment and limited understanding of the topic. Little of the assignment has been addressed. More than 4 capitalization mistakes.

1 - Needs Improvement.
Completed late. Shows little or no understanding of the assignment and very little evidence of time spent on the assignment. More than 4 capitalization mistakes.

0 - Incomplete.

Article posted October 30, 2008 at 10:32 PM • comment (1) • Reads 157 • see all articles