Copyright (c) 2014 by J Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
J -- Blogmeister

Movies for the Teens

Eighth Grade Bloggerinos

This eighth grade class is using the most modern medium and transferring our writing skills from the classroom to a public forum- the blog. They've created blogs that are based in topics that they have chosen, and are given a weekly prompt designed to view their subject in a new and unique way.

by J

teacher: Mr. Rezac

Our economy
Today's economy is not fair what so ever. I think it will definitely effect the movie productions because of the prices and taxes of things now-a-days.
Prices of gas has gone down, but not down enough. So if the producers make movies with alot if cars in them, then it will be very expensive, and producers want to make money, not spend it.
Also, all of the lights being used in a set, there are lots and lots of them. So that is another thing prducers worry about, their electric bill. Boy, i would be scared to open that envelope every month! According to, my teacher Mr.Anderson, many people will be losing their jobs very soon because of prices of gas.

Article posted November 13, 2008 at 10:04 AM • comment • Reads 41 • see all articles

Hello, my name is Vanessa, and i'm from the midwest. This is my first blog entry, and i will be blogging about the latest movies. I would like if you came back to my blog because i will have the latest info on all the popular movie stars, and the movies they star in.