Copyright (c) 2014 by J Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
J -- Blogmeister

Movies for the Teens

Eighth Grade Bloggerinos

This eighth grade class is using the most modern medium and transferring our writing skills from the classroom to a public forum- the blog. They've created blogs that are based in topics that they have chosen, and are given a weekly prompt designed to view their subject in a new and unique way.

by J

teacher: Mr. Rezac

www.imdb.com/title/tt1023481/

Step Up 2, starring Briana Evigan, as Andie, and Robert Hoffman, as Chase, are competing for the streets, they start their own dance crew to show everyone that they can be just as good dancers as the rest of them, even though they go to a nicer school. So Andie and Chase work up the confidence to go to the dance off versing Andie's old dance crew, and the winner was...... well, you have to watch the movie to find that one out.

This movioe defintetly has two thumbs up, and i loved it, so i cant wait for the third one to come out hopefully very very soon.

Article posted September 29, 2008 at 09:13 AM • comment • Reads 50 • see all articles

Hello, my name is Vanessa, and i'm from the midwest. This is my first blog entry, and i will be blogging about the latest movies. I would like if you came back to my blog because i will have the latest info on all the popular movie stars, and the movies they star in.