Copyright (c) 2014 by J Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
J -- Blogmeister

Movies for the Teens

Eighth Grade Bloggerinos

This eighth grade class is using the most modern medium and transferring our writing skills from the classroom to a public forum- the blog. They've created blogs that are based in topics that they have chosen, and are given a weekly prompt designed to view their subject in a new and unique way.

by J

teacher: Mr. Rezac

Today's economy is not fair what so ever. I think it will definitely effect the movie productions because of the prices and taxes of things now-a-days.

Prices of gas has gone down, but not down enough. So if the producers make movies with alot if cars in them, then it will be very expensive, and producers want to make money, not spend it.

Also, all of the lights being used in a set, there are lots and lots of them. So that is another thing prducers worry about, their electric bill. Boy, i would be scared to open that envelope every month! According to, my teacher Mr.Anderson, many people will be losing their jobs very soon because of prices of gas.

My blog will be mostly set on popular movies in 2008. I will also be giving you a thumbs up or thumbs down if you should go and see it or not, but i mostly give thumbs up!

I love watching movies on my free time, i have seen probabally over 200 movies in the 14 years of my life. So in my blog, i will give you the details and summaries on each movie.

I hope you enjoy my blog, but if you dont like it, there are plenty more in store for you, just look at my other classmates blogs!

Enjoy.

My top ten is the best movies i have seen rated by me.

#1-----Never Back Down

An action packed thriller with many fights, and not a lot of peace.

#2-----Disturbia

A killer scary movie with Shia Leobuff as a house arrested trouble child.

#3-----Step Up 2

If you like dancing, then you will love this dance filled movie that takes place in the real world, the streets.

#4-----Shrek 2

A cartooned fairytale filled with dramam and ogres.

#5-----Epic Movie

Makes fun of every movie exceot for itself, a movie filled with scenes from all kinds of movies, but with funnier characters.

#6-----Toy Story

One of the older movies in town, but still a really great one. This movie has the toys come to life, as they try to live like normal people, in a not so perfect world.

#7-----The Wild

#8-----Madagascar

#9-----Flicka

#10----Finding Nemo

The Devil Wears Prada is a great movie if your into fashion, and drama. But starring Anna Hathaway, as Andy, is trying to fit in with the rest of the Vogue professionals.. Will she fit in, or will she not??

This weekend i watched 27 Dresses. It was a very interesting and funny to watch, it had one of my favorite actoresses in it, which is Katherine Heigl, as Jane. She is also one of the doctors on Grey's Anatomy. Jane has been a brides maid 27 times, and always puts her brides first. In this movie you will see the transformations from dress to dress in her crazy everyday life.

Jane is struggling because she has seemed to misplaced her day planner, but the truth is, she has not misplaced it, she has had it stolen from her, by the reporter she had met in the back seat of a cab. Ha wow wha a great place to meet someone, am i right?

Find out your real age on this awesome gadget!

Article posted October 22, 2008 at 03:04 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 47

Today i learned how to embed.Ths video is about zombies and how to identify them.

www.imdb.com/title/tt0486822/

Disturbia, featuring Shia Lebouf, is taking place in the neighborhood of Disturbia. Kale is on house arrest and him and his friends are checking out the daily life on his neighborhood. troubled neighborhood kids are pulling pranks, people are sneaking around, and a serial killer is killing every person he meets.

So Kale and his two friends go under cover to get this killer caught in action. So they do anything to try and find a clue. But Kale's house arrest is holding them back from alot of things. Kale enjoys staying at home, he likes watching what is going on in the neighborhood, but he sees everything that goes on, except for the thing that he needs to see, which is the killer in action.......

If you think this movie sounds good, you should go and see it, because if you don't, then you are missing out on a great movie

www.imdb.com/title/tt1023481/

Step Up 2, starring Briana Evigan, as Andie, and Robert Hoffman, as Chase, are competing for the streets, they start their own dance crew to show everyone that they can be just as good dancers as the rest of them, even though they go to a nicer school. So Andie and Chase work up the confidence to go to the dance off versing Andie's old dance crew, and the winner was...... well, you have to watch the movie to find that one out.

This movioe defintetly has two thumbs up, and i loved it, so i cant wait for the third one to come out hopefully very very soon.

Hello, my name is Vanessa, and i'm from the midwest. This is my first blog entry, and i will be blogging about the latest movies. I would like if you came back to my blog because i will have the latest info on all the popular movie stars, and the movies they star in.