Copyright (c) 2014 by SA Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
SA -- Blogmeister

Blog for me and Only Me

5D

by SA

teacher: Mrs. B (5)

Article posted April 28, 2009 at 05:08 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 68

She stood there,

As happy as can be,

Not knowing what's in the real world,

As cute as she is,

With a breeze going by,

And sparkles in her eyes,

In her lovely dress,

Swaying in the wind,

Not lost, but knowing which way to go using the power of the sun,

Not alone, but with the bird chirps around her,

Screaming with joy,

Laughter in the air,

She glowed,

As colorful as can be,

I'm amazed,

There's happiness.

Article posted April 17, 2009 at 07:03 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 59

You know, moving isn't so bad. Everyone thinks moving to a new place will be horrible. I actually like my life here in Lebanon more than I like life in Florida! You can start all over again. I have to admit, I have done a few mistakes in my life. But, no one will know them. It's really fun. But, if you are a good person, you don't lie about anything. Just remember, the new kid is always the target for rumors! I mean, Jena and I always get the "latest" rumors, starring me or her. It's gets really irritating! So far, I have had 8 rumors about me!

Anyway, moving and starting all over is really, really fun and scary. Don't be shocked to get rumors about you!

People say that the tests I make are really nice. So, I decided to make another one:

1. Which transportation is the best to travel in?

(a) Plane

(b) Train

(c) Ship

(d) Car

2. Do you believe in Friday the 13th?

(a) Yes!

(b) No!

3. Did you ever runaway?

(a) No way!

(b) Yes, come on I was young.

(c) Yes, yes, yes!

3. Ever been lost in a mall, by yourself?!

(a) Yes.

(b) No.

4. Have you moved more than once?

(a) Yes, sadly.

(b) No, thank Goodness.

(c) Yes, but I was small so I didn't know what was going on.

5. Are you allowed to go to the mall by yourself if you are at least 10 years old?

(a) Yes, but I don't want to, I don't think it's the best idea.

(b) No way!

(c) Yeah!

Okay, if you answered C on number 5. Um, not the best choice! I commented on this myself because I wanted to share my answers!

Here are some new questions that people should really answer:

1. Do you read the ending before reading the book?

(a) Of course!

(b) No way!

2. What's scarier?

(a) Snake

(b) Shark

3. How many hair products do you use?

(a) 1

(b) 2

(c) 3

(d) More than 3

4. Which would you rather have taken away?

(a) Phone

(b) T.V.

(c) Music

5. Dream job:

(a) Singer

(b) Actor/Actress

(c) Model

(d) Professional tennis, soccer, basketball, etc. Player

6. Shop with whom?

(a) With your mother.

(b) Alone.

(c) With friends.

Okay, you have probably just answered the most pointless questions!

Article posted March 15, 2009 at 09:58 AM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 64

Here are some questions that you should really pay attention to in life, see if you can answer them:

1. When my teacher gives me homework I…

(a) Moan and groan.

(b) Do it so I will be a good student.

(c) Forget about it and give an excuse.

2.When a relative wants to give me a hug or kiss I…

(a) Run around the house, trying to escape.

(b) Give him/her a kiss anyway.

(c) Don’t notice them, so they won’t know you're there.

3. When someone older than you tells you to not touch the computer you…

(a) I touch it anyway.

(b) I listen to what he says.

(c) I tattle on him/her so I can get what I want.

4. When my mother tells me to put my clothes in my closet I…

(a) Moan and groan.

(b) Do what my mother says.

(c) Make her do it.

I really hope that you picked the right answers... I know I didn't!

I sat there in front of the TV looking for a channel that is entertaining. I took my hand off the remote and looked at my nails. I just wanted to bite my nails so badly. But, I couldn't; I have nail polish on! Pure torture, I can't take it off because it is a special kind that takes forever to. I wish I never put nail polish on in the first place! I hate myself, sometimes.

Alert! Alert! Person extremely bored! Error! Error, access denied! Ms. Branch hates it when 5D says a "Balloon Word". A Balloon Word is: Bored, can't, try, curse words, hate, duh, etc. So right now Ms. Branch is really bothered from me by saying "Balloon Words". I just hate it when I wake up in the morning, eat breakfast, brush my teeth, wash my face, and put on clothes and my dad says "We're going to go somewhere today... so get ready!" It turns out that my brother goes to Nabil Net, a computer cafe, my sister goes to her friend's house, Tatiana, and my other sister goes to my cousin's house, across the street, and my dad leaves to go get random stuff or go pray at a Mosque. So, it turns out that my mom and I are stuck at the house. My mom usually cooks and relaxes since the Dare Devils aren't in the house. So I am stuck sitting in front of the computer bored to death! So I ask my mom if I can have a friend over. She says "Yeah, do what ever you want. But, please be quiet and don't make a mess." So I always call Jena because we never really get to do anything. It turns out that Jena is probably in Byblos or "unavailable". So I call Maya, Tracy, Naye, Noor, Zeinab and Mariam, and I don't have Areeba's phone number. Well, no one rather picks up their phone or are busy. But, FINALLY, someone calls back and I run to the phone and grab the phone as fast as I can and press the talk button. "Hello?!" I yell into someone's ear. "Yeah, Seema? I can come over!" My friend responds. "Okay, cool." I reply. So we plan everything out and I am not bored and I have something entertaining to do! And the fun isn't just for me... it's for the other people who are bored, also.

Faqra was awesome! I was so happy when we got there. I didn't want to go to Faqra because I was not good at skiing.

On Monday, I was congested in my nose. When I was skiing on the first day my stomach started to hurt. So I sat down on the snow and rested for a bit. For some reason after every meal I had I felt like I wanted to throw up! It wasn't the food... I think it was me, missing my mom's cooking.

When it was night time I slept from 10:30 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. I woke up from Jena and Tracy. Naye was asleep. Jena and Tracy were in Tracy's bed playing Hang-Man in the middle of the night! So I asked, "Tracy, Jena... what are you guys doing?" I fell asleep earlier than anyone in ACS lodge because I got an extreme head-ache and had to rest. Then Jena responded, "My stomach is hurting, I need to eat!" Tracy spoke up and said, "I need a drink of water." So I waited for someone to say something. Then Jena said something I couldn't understand because I was so tired. So the next thing I knew I was following Jena to the Dining Room to look for an adult to ask for some help. Tracy went into the room and got a drink. So I was heading back and entered the our room. On the way back Mrs. Salem caught Jena! So I peeked to see and confess that I was in the trouble, too.

Mrs. Salem was very tired and upset with us. We were feeling so guilty and I felt the guiltiest because I made a poor choice. But, I thought, "I was out for only a minute, how could it make me do 3 hours of skiing, tomorrow?" The 3 hours of skiing was our punishment for going out for 1 minute! I have to say I don't hate the teachers for being so bossy, it's just they are trying to protect us from Right and Wrong.

The next day I felt homesick and not feeling well. So I went to Ms. Branch and I told her that I don't feel well. So she told me that I won't have to go skiing--Except I felt that Mrs. Salem and Mrs. Rishani will think I am faking since I woke up last night for a minute when they thought I was up the whole night--When I wasn't! So I pushed myself to go outside and try. So when I got outside I was in Beginners 2. So the coach sent me to Intermediate 1. I am glad that I am in a way better level. I am also happy that Mrs. Salem told me Right from Wrong. I learned a lesson... Hey, we all do.

Jena, Naye and I are best friends. When we are together we can't stop talking... Not even for 10 seconds. We giggle and discuss random things. But, come on, we're girls. I am the oldest out of all of us, but I am the shortest! Jena is the youngest out of all of us... but she is the tallest! We all play our part when we are together. Jena's part is to calm Naye and me down and to switch to another conversation. Naye's part is to bother Jena and to be the active one. My part is to say really random things and to bother Jena, too. I am so glad they think I'm cute so they won't see how talkative I am at certain points of the day.

Article posted February 16, 2009 at 08:40 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 53

I love to talk! It is my favorite thing to do. I might be quiet when there’s a teacher around—but, when there’s not one all you can hear from me is words! People say I talk too fast… it’s not like I mean to! I think I talk quite slow if you ask me. But, I am also a computer addict. I love playing on the computer! I seriously am on the computer for 50% of the day. But, I hate going on MSN because too many people pop up on my screen and start talking too much! And they say I talk too much! But, I got to work on stop talking too much!

Previous Entries All Entries       All Titles Next Entries