Copyright (c) 2014 by SA Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
SA -- Blogmeister

Blog for me and Only Me

5D

by SA

teacher: Mrs. B (5)

Article posted June 19, 2009 at 08:08 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 106

This might be the last entry, ever, on this blog. It's kind of sad, but we have to know when to let go of things, and when to hold on to them. It all comes to an end. But, when you look back into the beginning, you feel small, and different. And you will or would think about all the things you tried to accomplish. But hey, we just can't stop time.

Article posted June 16, 2009 at 11:59 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 48

Bring breakfast, for surprise party, tomorrow!

Prepare your graduation/ celebration clothes!

Maybe bring an extra bag, tomorrow, because we are taking things home!

Remember: We only have one more full day--- TOMORROW!

We really have no homework! Except, bring your food or decoration for Wednesday's party.

We only have two and  a half days left, of school!

Remember: Tomorrow we go on a tour of sixth grade! Remind your parents that there is a meeting in the band room, in middle school, at 2:30 PM.  

Article posted June 12, 2009 at 11:52 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 53

Reader's: All Book Reflections were due on Wednesday!

Bring food, decorations, etc. for suprise party, next Wednesday!

Choir concert today, at 5:00 PM, in Elementary School Auditorium.

Remmber: Three and a half days left of school! JENA'S BIRTHDAY IS ON MONDAY!

Have a good weekend! =]

Click,

Clack,

Wham!

Smash!

"Shh!"

Bang!

"Stop humming!"

Clack, clack,

Bam!

"May I read please?!" 

Article posted May 4, 2009 at 08:26 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 41

Come on!

Come on!

I hate time!

When, when, when?!

Come on!

Yes... it's time!

Wait, what is it time for?

Article posted May 4, 2009 at 05:51 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 44

My nose is running,

My eyes are red,

So dizzy inside,

Just wanna rest in bed,

I am cranky as can be,

You know what?

I can't even see!

This is torture...

I can't believe I'm going to Middle School next year! I mean, it was yesterday when I was entering Elementary. We will have to get lockers. Trust me, at my old school I had a locker, and it is not very fun. If we forget our homework we get an F. We will have to become mature. Fifth grade makes you the top of Elementary School, but sixth grade makes you be at the bottom of Middle School. I don't want to go! 

Article posted May 1, 2009 at 07:55 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 45

The "I am Bored" Poem

You're sitting at the computer,

Looking for something to do,

Clicking this, that,

But finally, you found this entry that has been made for you,

You might not be bored,

But I certainly am!

Article posted April 30, 2009 at 05:54 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 46

Coming on Home Soon

She's coming back,

She's coming back,

Those words echoed in my head,

My hopes up,

And praying that she'd come,

Tears ran down my face,

Just in case,

She's coming home,

She's coming home.

Article posted April 28, 2009 at 05:08 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 65

She stood there,

As happy as can be,

Not knowing what's in the real world,

As cute as she is,

With a breeze going by,

And sparkles in her eyes,

In her lovely dress,

Swaying in the wind,

Not lost, but knowing which way to go using the power of the sun,

Not alone, but with the bird chirps around her,

Screaming with joy,

Laughter in the air,

She glowed,

As colorful as can be,

I'm amazed,

There's happiness.

Article posted April 17, 2009 at 07:03 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 57

You know, moving isn't so bad. Everyone thinks moving to a new place will be horrible. I actually like my life here in Lebanon more than I like life in Florida! You can start all over again. I have to admit, I have done a few mistakes in my life. But, no one will know them. It's really fun. But, if you are a good person, you don't lie about anything. Just remember, the new kid is always the target for rumors! I mean, Jena and I always get the "latest" rumors, starring me or her. It's gets really irritating! So far, I have had 8 rumors about me!

Anyway, moving and starting all over is really, really fun and scary. Don't be shocked to get rumors about you!

People say that the tests I make are really nice. So, I decided to make another one:

1. Which transportation is the best to travel in?

(a) Plane

(b) Train

(c) Ship

(d) Car

2. Do you believe in Friday the 13th?

(a) Yes!

(b) No!

3. Did you ever runaway?

(a) No way!

(b) Yes, come on I was young.

(c) Yes, yes, yes!

3. Ever been lost in a mall, by yourself?!

(a) Yes.

(b) No.

4. Have you moved more than once?

(a) Yes, sadly.

(b) No, thank Goodness.

(c) Yes, but I was small so I didn't know what was going on.

5. Are you allowed to go to the mall by yourself if you are at least 10 years old?

(a) Yes, but I don't want to, I don't think it's the best idea.

(b) No way!

(c) Yeah!

Okay, if you answered C on number 5. Um, not the best choice! I commented on this myself because I wanted to share my answers!

Here are some new questions that people should really answer:

1. Do you read the ending before reading the book?

(a) Of course!

(b) No way!

2. What's scarier?

(a) Snake

(b) Shark

3. How many hair products do you use?

(a) 1

(b) 2

(c) 3

(d) More than 3

4. Which would you rather have taken away?

(a) Phone

(b) T.V.

(c) Music

5. Dream job:

(a) Singer

(b) Actor/Actress

(c) Model

(d) Professional tennis, soccer, basketball, etc. Player

6. Shop with whom?

(a) With your mother.

(b) Alone.

(c) With friends.

Okay, you have probably just answered the most pointless questions!

Article posted March 15, 2009 at 09:58 AM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 60

Here are some questions that you should really pay attention to in life, see if you can answer them:

1. When my teacher gives me homework I…

(a) Moan and groan.

(b) Do it so I will be a good student.

(c) Forget about it and give an excuse.

2.When a relative wants to give me a hug or kiss I…

(a) Run around the house, trying to escape.

(b) Give him/her a kiss anyway.

(c) Don’t notice them, so they won’t know you're there.

3. When someone older than you tells you to not touch the computer you…

(a) I touch it anyway.

(b) I listen to what he says.

(c) I tattle on him/her so I can get what I want.

4. When my mother tells me to put my clothes in my closet I…

(a) Moan and groan.

(b) Do what my mother says.

(c) Make her do it.

I really hope that you picked the right answers... I know I didn't!

I sat there in front of the TV looking for a channel that is entertaining. I took my hand off the remote and looked at my nails. I just wanted to bite my nails so badly. But, I couldn't; I have nail polish on! Pure torture, I can't take it off because it is a special kind that takes forever to. I wish I never put nail polish on in the first place! I hate myself, sometimes.

Alert! Alert! Person extremely bored! Error! Error, access denied! Ms. Branch hates it when 5D says a "Balloon Word". A Balloon Word is: Bored, can't, try, curse words, hate, duh, etc. So right now Ms. Branch is really bothered from me by saying "Balloon Words". I just hate it when I wake up in the morning, eat breakfast, brush my teeth, wash my face, and put on clothes and my dad says "We're going to go somewhere today... so get ready!" It turns out that my brother goes to Nabil Net, a computer cafe, my sister goes to her friend's house, Tatiana, and my other sister goes to my cousin's house, across the street, and my dad leaves to go get random stuff or go pray at a Mosque. So, it turns out that my mom and I are stuck at the house. My mom usually cooks and relaxes since the Dare Devils aren't in the house. So I am stuck sitting in front of the computer bored to death! So I ask my mom if I can have a friend over. She says "Yeah, do what ever you want. But, please be quiet and don't make a mess." So I always call Jena because we never really get to do anything. It turns out that Jena is probably in Byblos or "unavailable". So I call Maya, Tracy, Naye, Noor, Zeinab and Mariam, and I don't have Areeba's phone number. Well, no one rather picks up their phone or are busy. But, FINALLY, someone calls back and I run to the phone and grab the phone as fast as I can and press the talk button. "Hello?!" I yell into someone's ear. "Yeah, Seema? I can come over!" My friend responds. "Okay, cool." I reply. So we plan everything out and I am not bored and I have something entertaining to do! And the fun isn't just for me... it's for the other people who are bored, also.

Faqra was awesome! I was so happy when we got there. I didn't want to go to Faqra because I was not good at skiing.

On Monday, I was congested in my nose. When I was skiing on the first day my stomach started to hurt. So I sat down on the snow and rested for a bit. For some reason after every meal I had I felt like I wanted to throw up! It wasn't the food... I think it was me, missing my mom's cooking.

When it was night time I slept from 10:30 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. I woke up from Jena and Tracy. Naye was asleep. Jena and Tracy were in Tracy's bed playing Hang-Man in the middle of the night! So I asked, "Tracy, Jena... what are you guys doing?" I fell asleep earlier than anyone in ACS lodge because I got an extreme head-ache and had to rest. Then Jena responded, "My stomach is hurting, I need to eat!" Tracy spoke up and said, "I need a drink of water." So I waited for someone to say something. Then Jena said something I couldn't understand because I was so tired. So the next thing I knew I was following Jena to the Dining Room to look for an adult to ask for some help. Tracy went into the room and got a drink. So I was heading back and entered the our room. On the way back Mrs. Salem caught Jena! So I peeked to see and confess that I was in the trouble, too.

Mrs. Salem was very tired and upset with us. We were feeling so guilty and I felt the guiltiest because I made a poor choice. But, I thought, "I was out for only a minute, how could it make me do 3 hours of skiing, tomorrow?" The 3 hours of skiing was our punishment for going out for 1 minute! I have to say I don't hate the teachers for being so bossy, it's just they are trying to protect us from Right and Wrong.

The next day I felt homesick and not feeling well. So I went to Ms. Branch and I told her that I don't feel well. So she told me that I won't have to go skiing--Except I felt that Mrs. Salem and Mrs. Rishani will think I am faking since I woke up last night for a minute when they thought I was up the whole night--When I wasn't! So I pushed myself to go outside and try. So when I got outside I was in Beginners 2. So the coach sent me to Intermediate 1. I am glad that I am in a way better level. I am also happy that Mrs. Salem told me Right from Wrong. I learned a lesson... Hey, we all do.

Jena, Naye and I are best friends. When we are together we can't stop talking... Not even for 10 seconds. We giggle and discuss random things. But, come on, we're girls. I am the oldest out of all of us, but I am the shortest! Jena is the youngest out of all of us... but she is the tallest! We all play our part when we are together. Jena's part is to calm Naye and me down and to switch to another conversation. Naye's part is to bother Jena and to be the active one. My part is to say really random things and to bother Jena, too. I am so glad they think I'm cute so they won't see how talkative I am at certain points of the day.

Article posted February 16, 2009 at 08:40 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 52

I love to talk! It is my favorite thing to do. I might be quiet when there’s a teacher around—but, when there’s not one all you can hear from me is words! People say I talk too fast… it’s not like I mean to! I think I talk quite slow if you ask me. But, I am also a computer addict. I love playing on the computer! I seriously am on the computer for 50% of the day. But, I hate going on MSN because too many people pop up on my screen and start talking too much! And they say I talk too much! But, I got to work on stop talking too much!

People think that a black cat is "bad" luck. I mean, it's just a cat. Also, superstitious people think that if you walk under a ladder you get a curse and if you open an umbrella inside you will also have bad luck.

When I was small I used to say "Step on a crack you break your mother's back." and "Step on a line you break your dad's spine." But, I don't do that silly second grader stuff, anymore. Also, if you spill the salt you will also get a curse! I mean... come on, it's salt! If you watch the movie "Just my Luck" you will see all of the superstitions. So, good luck (I've done every superstition and you don't see me in my grave).

I have two little monsters in my family. One's named Sasha and the other is named Aya. They are the most annoying sisters I have ever known. Just try living with them! Be afraid too. They might be cute on the outside... but, they're evil inside. Let me explain: Aya is the "dare" and Sasha is the "devil" Together they're indestructible. Beware! But, I love them no matter how much trouble they get me into.

Article posted February 10, 2009 at 08:41 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 42

Do you want to know my main question? My main question of life is: why? I mean everything has a reason but why? Why do people have to die? Why do people offend other people? Why is there no peace in our world? Why do we have to go to school by the age of five? Why, why, why, why, why? Give me a reason why. Just tell me… why do you have to tell me?

Article posted February 4, 2009 at 08:09 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 39

Don’t you just hate the days when you’re tardy, didn’t eat breakfast, didn’t do all your homework, or didn’t sleep well? Seriously, I had that happen all in one day! I barely focused in class, I couldn’t focus because I was so hungry, got a head ache from not sleeping well, and didn’t get to go to recess, since I didn’t do all my homework. But, that was at my old school. I’m so glad Ms. Branch is okay if you don’t do your homework. But, I still have to wake up earlier than I did in America. I just hope those bad days don’t happen, again. Wait! Remember that the most important meal of the day is breakfast! He-he.

Article posted January 29, 2009 at 10:19 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 43

If you’re reading this you just read it. The strange thing about reading is that when you start you just can’t stop! Once you see the word you just can’t stop reading it! I remember, when I was little I saw words and all I did was ignore them. My reading then was just saying the letters of the word. All I could infer that I read was the “stop” sign. Of course, I knew it said “STOP”. Did you know that you could read with your finger? It’s a little strange. But, you can! People do that when they’re blind. They run their finger along the dots. If you think of it… reading is a lot of work. What you first do is your eyes run along the word. You sound it in your brain and then it runs along to function in the brain. Finally, it tells you what it means. All that work for one word. I think that’s why I don’t read a lot.

Article posted January 25, 2009 at 06:37 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 43

Wouldn't life be better without homework? I mean, we already did work in school. So why do have some at home? I wish there could be a homework machine! Life would be much easier without it. Who said we do the work at home? Or is it supposed to be an assignment that must be done at home? Why can't it be called "After School Work"? Maybe, if we did the work in the car we can call it "Car Work". Let's say we didn't do the work and we showed up the next day. Can we call it "Non-Finished Work"? Why do words have to be so complicated!?!? And why does it have to mention the fact that we actually have a house? Who said some of us aren't homeless!?!?

I miss my life in America so much! Here, in Lebanon it's way different than American style. First, you can buy a shirt for less than $30.00. Next, I can actually play outside. Then, my family actually obeyed the stop light. Finally, every where I went in America there was fresh air. Every one pollutes Lebanon, here. I have to admit, I like it here in Lebanon. I don't want to move back. Every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday, I would come home from tennis and I would have red cheeks from playing and my body aching from swinging and running. Dinner would be waiting for me. But, the bad thing was that I would have to study for tests everyday, stay up all night doing my homework, and my room was always freezing in the winter! But, to warm the house up we would sit down in front of the fire place! As much as I loved my American life... I want to stay here. My teacher doesn't yell, lunch is actually good, I don't stay all night doing my homework, and my friends never offend me. I know for sure that this is the best life anyone could get.

Article posted December 17, 2008 at 10:04 AM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 42

Article posted December 4, 2008 at 10:18 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 43

When I came to Lebanon there was nothing that was similar to Florida, at all! There were no trees, lakes, and the language was in Arabic! I visited Lebanon before, but the war changed it all. I missed my yard, house, and pool. I missed walking ten steps to get to recess. Here, in Lebanon, you have to walk six floors! In America I woke up with the chirping of the birds and here, all I hear is BEEP, BEEP!!! Yallah! I felt scared because there could be a war or a bomb any second! I'm so glad I'm getting used to Lebanon.

Article posted December 4, 2008 at 10:08 AM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 43

http://www.flickr.com/photos/31451319@N04/3082223696/" target="_blank">http://www.flickr.com/photos/31451319@N04/3082223696/" title="Squares by ACS5D, on Flickr">Squares

Article posted October 28, 2008 at 10:41 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 45

http://www.flickr.com/photos/31451319@N04/2980304039/" target="_blank">http://www.flickr.com/photos/31451319@N04/2980304039/" title="Wordle Seema A. 5-D by ACS5D, on Flickr">Wordle Seema A. 5-D

Article posted October 8, 2008 at 08:22 AM GMT0 • comment (4) • Reads 42

1. I love the beach in Lebanon.

2. I think the mountains in Beirut, Lebanon are really pretty.

3. At A.C.S. the P.E. is really fun.

4. The lunch at A.C.S. is so tasty.

5. I am from America.

6. Lebanon is really polluted. (Save the trees)

7. I don’t like walking up the stairs at A.C.S. (Please get an elevator.)