Copyright (c) 2014 by cool Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
cool -- Blogmeister

Grade 6/7

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

by cool

teacher: Mrs. Markwart

The Express Movie Response
Hi guys, did you see the movie called The Express? If you didn't see it you should really see it. I am saying that because it shows you what is happening around the world like racism. So don't treat people from another colour the way you wouldn't treat someone from your own race. Don't you go thinking that racism has stopped because it didn't. There is still racism going all over earth. If you have faith in someone they will always grow up to be a bigger person. Don't try to pull people down when you can always make people happier. Don't let go off your dreams. There will be people trying to make you feel bad about your dreams but you should have some bumps in the road to reach your dreams. If you believe in yourself do not take bad comments from your friends about your dreams. The Express a movie you gotta watch!!

Article posted March 5, 2009 at 09:32 AM • comment • Reads 33 • see all articles