Copyright (c) 2014 by jayci Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
jayci -- Blogmeister

-

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

by jayci teacher: Mrs. Markwart

1. I think the main messages of the movie was to Stop Racism because it's going around everywhere and I know I've said this before in the President Obama's Speech article that I don't like racism because it's building up. Building up the things that are wrong and calling people names of their color of the skin.

2. Another of the messages I thought about was to speak without getting nervous. You should stand up firmly and say what you want to say without shivers up your spine, without butterflies in your stomach, and without any hesitation what so ever.

3. Stand up for people. Is a message that I think is true. Support the people that you think are saying right things.

4. If your in the middle of a football game, tennis, basketball, soccer or whatever you shouldn't give up until it's the end. Push yourself if your getting into a score of 1-20. And your the "1" part of the score. I know it sounds hard but don't give up.

Article posted March 5, 2009 at 09:32 AM • comment • Reads 65 • see all articles