Copyright (c) 2014 by P Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
P -- Blogmeister

4th Grade Classes

Our goal is to incorporate blogging as another learning tool to explore ideas and reflect upon our educational experiences.

by P

teacher: Michelle Moore

So far, exhibition is going pretty well, except I'm completely confused!!  Writing a script with a group of five others is  pretty hard, so I'm writing the sdript for our play, then the group trys it out , makes some changes, some costumes here, a pic right there, and tada!!!! WE are done!! I'm a bit worried, though, I have to admit. My dad is in the army, and we move quite alot.  Our next stop is Kentucky!!!  But, we haven't sold our house yet and we probably won't until the school year is over, Good News!!!! I just hope we don't move before exhibition is over..  My group is doing a play for the little first graders!! Yay!! Fourth graders love to teach cute wittle first graders!! YAYAYAYAY

Article posted March 18, 2009 at 10:49 AM • comment • Reads 45 • see all articles