Copyright (c) 2014 by Kendall Mead Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Kendall Mead -- Blogmeister

We are a Year 3 class in Australia. For most of us this is our second year blogging. We always enjoy reading other people's comments so if you are reading our blog please let us know what you think about it.

by Kendall Mead

Space shuttle launch (math fact game)
Dance Mat Typing
math bingo
spelling city
Classification game
Ibu Brophy's blog
Room 2.3's blog
Jigsaw puzzles online
tutpup
Mr Bourne's class
Recycling Information
Recycle Roundup Game
The 4 R's Game
Mrs Shulman's Grade 2 class
Mrs Evan's Year 4 Blog
Make a mini mizer
Mrs Sturdy's Year 4 class

Article posted September 30, 2009 at 11:15 AM GMT+9 • comment • Reads 607

I have recently uploaded all of your puppet stories and the finished powerpoint presentations of your cloudy day stories. 

It would be nice if you could have a look at the work your class mates did and leave some comments.  

Article posted April 1, 2009 at 02:58 PM GMT+9 • comment (7) • Reads 45

Here's a game you might like to play to practise learning about angles.

Article posted March 16, 2009 at 07:19 PM GMT+9 • comment (1) • Reads 47

Mrs Mead wordle

I used Wordle.net to make this brainstorm of words representing me. Your task this week is to make one of your own.

Which words describe you the best?

Article posted March 4, 2009 at 05:14 PM GMT+9 • comment (3) • Reads 63

You will notice that our clustermap has been reset. This means that we have been blogging for over a year! I have saved the old map which showed how many visitors our site had in the last year. You can see it here.

cluster map 2008

Article posted February 3, 2009 at 07:25 PM GMT+9 • comment (5) • Reads 45

We are now back at school and getting into the 2009 school year. We will start blogging again when everyone has brought their computer usage forms to school. I know some of you are very keen to begin our computer sessions so please remember to bring them in soon. 

Article posted December 21, 2008 at 07:56 PM GMT+9 • comment • Reads 50

We have finished the 2008 school year now but for all students in Room 3.3 i will continue to approve any blogs you write over the holidays.

I hope you all have a very merry Christmas!

Article posted December 2, 2008 at 04:59 PM GMT+9 • comment (3) • Reads 47

We have recently read a book called Teaching the Teacher by Joan van Loon and illustrated by Chantal Stewart. We completed another podcast on this book. You can listen to it here.

Article posted November 18, 2008 at 04:51 PM GMT+9 • comment (20) • Reads 37

Congratulations Room 3.3!

We managed to collect 6kgs of old mobile phones to send off for recycling. Remember that we can still keep bringing in used batteries.

I hope everyone is excited about our waste audit tomorrow. We will be collecting rubbish from around our school and sorting it to see what our school throws out. What rubbish do you think we throw out the most? Leave a comment to let me know your thoughts.

Article posted October 26, 2008 at 01:17 PM GMT+9 • comment (4) • Reads 47

It has been great to see some of you bringing in old mobile phones and used batteries for our school recycling collection. We are collecting old mobile phones and chargers until November the 14th and batteries can be brought in until the end of the year.

Please keep them coming in. It is fantastic to see you all wanting to help our environment by keeping these things out of landfills.

I have added some links on recycling for you to find out more information and play some games.

Article posted September 8, 2008 at 07:41 PM GMT+9 • comment (2) • Reads 44

Last Wednesday was national reading day. Room 3.3 read Pearl Barley and Charlie Parsley which was written by Aaron Blabey. It won the early childhood book of the year award for 2008 from the Children's book council of Australia. The students from Room 3.3 wrote some blogs about it and also completed their second podcast. You can listen to it here.

Year 3

I had heaps of fun blogging with my class in 2008 and will be blogging with my Year 3 class this year. We still have a lot to learn so please keep checking back for our updates.