The Express
Hi I'm going to talk to you about the movie The Express and what it's about. These 2 African American boys were walking with bottles and then these boys came up and said give me those bottles and the African American boys said no and then the one boy had ran away as he got into the train he was yelling hurry come and get on and he said, "no!" The one boy had stayed put for himself and then he was running and then he saw his brother and his brother said, "Are you alright? and the other boy said, "Yes I'm fine. "The boys went to try out for the team in football an they had to wear white jerseys and the rest of the boys got to wear red jerseys. I think that's wrong because everyone can't be the same but we all belong in one group. All the pictures were white football players and he was glad that he got to be on the football team. The one black guy was sick from a disease and his hero is a football player. Texas is one of the worst places for racism. The black people were treated like they were dirt. The black guy had kept on going to show the world the black people are the same as the white people. The coloured people are the same as everyone else and it doesn't matter what colour you are, you should respect the other colours than you. Okay remember that itdoesn't matter what colour you are RESPECT THEM OKAY

Article posted March 10, 2009 at 11:23 AM • comment (1) • Reads 34 • see all articles